Corona Virus Alert (COVA) App has been developed by Government of Punjab to provide citizens with preventive care information and other government advisories. The app has following main sections for citizens:
Real time dashboard for Punjab, India and global stats
To check for symptoms of Corona and have a quick self-screening
Corona Hospitals, Punjab
You will receive updates from government, advisories and instructions from time to time via PUSH notification on the App.
This App will provide quick information and help to you. You should definitely visit nearest hospital / doctor in-case you develop novel corona virus symptoms.
Minor Design changes
Ratings and Reviews
Need some improvement
It’s doing a great job by giving us authentic information about the covid-19,but there are some issues in the app which has to resolve immediately like submission of e-pass application and nearby corona patient,hotspot containment zone.
There should be also some features of further steps taking by the government about the lockdown or curfew and which other services are allowed by the government and which kind of market should be opened with the proper information about te timings to open and other steps which is government undertaking in future to help the needy, farmers,shopkeepers, labourers,industrialists etc.
Problems faced by international students.
There are several problems that international students are going to face like:
1) There is no option of booking an appointment for vaccination. What will happen if someone has taken his/her first dose of vaccination from walk-in centres and can’t able to book there appointment for second dose. So, there would be a special option fo international students who can book their second dose of vaccination after 28 days of first dose.( as per the government guidelines)
2) Secondly, some walk-in centre did not take passport as a proof for vaccination, they take only Aadhaar card, so there would be option that students can reissue there certificates, so that they can upload their passport as a proof not Aadhaar card which would make easy for the students to travel abroad.( because mostly abroad countries want vaccination certificate linked with passport )
3) Please merge your data with COWIN, if certificate provided by Cova is not internationally valid.
Please solve our problems because some students have only one week and some have only one month to travel, we are waiting for your reply.
Solve this issue as soon as possible.
Please push an update , which includes the active cases and recovered in certain area , and that too be reflected in map as well , so we can get actual picture of what is ongoing active cases in which area and which area is recovering , we know 100 cases are recovered , but from where ? Which city ? A news update column as well where notification for new cases are added to which city and which city is recovering , a red , green and orange zone list of cities! , a notification badge on top of every user that weather they are in red , orange or green zone !
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Government Of Punjab
- 84 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Hindi, Punjabi
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Government of Punjab (C) 2020