This is an official mobile ordering app of Domino’s Pizza India. Now get your cheesy meals with incredible deals, only in 30 minutes!
Looking to order food online? Well, it better be Domino’s Pizza!
If you’re ordering Domino’s pizza online in India, Sri Lanka, or Bangladesh, get treated with delicious piping-hot pizzas, thanks to our extensive pizza delivery network available across the countries.
* Easy Order Customization- Cheese Burst Pizza, Pepsi, Garlic Bread, Chicken Wings or Choco Lava Cake. Choose from our wide range of offerings and customize them the way you like! Also, we got some new offerings for you- African Peri Peri, English Cheddar & Cheese, Aussie Barbeque, Jamaican Jerk Spice and Indi Tandoori. Order them now!
* Advance Ordering- Got a party coming up? Order your favorite pizzas in advance with domino’s pizza coupons!
* Late-Night ordering- Next time your hunger pangs strike 12 midnight, just open Domino’s App and order away
* One-Click Reorder- You can reorder your previous orders with just one click. So get, set, clickin’!
* Save your favorites- Liked our treats? You can save them in your favorites and order whenever, and wherever you like!
* IRCTC Train Ordering- Now get your cheesy meals on the go! Introducing our new ‘Deliver on Train’ feature in collaboration with IRCTC that helps you order while you travel. *T&C apply.
* Exclusive offers- Be it weekend or the middle of the week, pizza cravings can strike anytime. No stress, we got you covered with exclusive Domino’s coupons and offer deals for every day of the week. So now check out Domino’s offer today and apply Domino’s coupon codes with just one click!
* Easy order tracking- 30-minutes too long to pass? Log into our tracking feature and see our home delivery expert deliver to your doorstep.
* Hassle-free payments- With multiple payment options on your fingertips, it’s now easier than ever to pay for your order.
How to Order?
1. Download the Domino’s app
2. Log into your account
3. Set your location for the nearest Domino’s store
4. Explore through Domino’s pizza menu with that gives you best offers for the price you pay. Do checkout app-exclusive Domino’s Pizza offer
5. Checkout and fill your address
6. Select the payment options
7. Now sit back and relax! Your pizza will arrive in 30 minutes!
Have any feedback or queries?
Domino’s customer care is happy to help! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at our Domino’s toll free number- 1860-210-0000
For more details, log into dominos.co.in
New Order Tracking Experience with Real Time Map Updates
Ratings and Reviews
Cheating, Poor and worst service and delivery
Guaranteed for 30 mins, if it takes one hr also fine. What they do is once it touches 30mins they change in app as delivered which is actually not, i received after 30 mins after this status change i,e after 1hr. When asked, they say they might have wrongly pressed very cool ans. Importantly the items i bought for 500 bucks are not hot or even warm, it’s cold. We have planned for family time with a movie and pizza with my daughter and son all gone waste and worser. The brownie i ordered was just small two pieces and was kept in a box which bigger and all crumbled, the highlight of brownie is it’s hot chocolate sauce which all over the box and not it cake. Fries and pizza was cold and could not eat. The pepsi which came with a combo was kept in a bag (infact all items not a separate hot box which they usually send to maintain the warmness) which was in the bike tank. When i just touched or tried open the pepsi it was like crackles and all over the place and food. The pepsi cap main fit line is not even opened or removed but that spilled like anything. Poor delivery, Cheating and one of the bad cold food and delivery and management i have ever seen. I don’t recommend Dominos or especially the Chennai perumbakkam branch to anyone. I spoke with customer care twice with a very bad response which is not even convincing or acceptable. I would expect some action from management or a compensation for the same.
3rd class service
My order is delivered way past 30 mins every time I hv used the app. The Vashi restaurant is most pathetic in terms of customer service. The order is logged without the option to choose restaurant and they tell me my area is not under them. When one calls them in advance, they pick up the phone and then its dead air, as if they receive the calls and put the receiver down. The map which is shows delivery guys location is dud. It doesn’t update and the contact number mentioned on it were fake. The delivery guy called me after 30 minutes and boy they argue a lot. The timer stops counting after 30 mins and tells me to contact the same restaurant which doesn’t pick up phone. Also, it is so difficult to make them accept their failure that I just eat my pizza, in frustration, which has gone cold by now. All in all, Dominos has really lost its touch and no more customer centric. They should have a complaint log system like swiggy or automatic refunds logging delivery time. But they fail every time...
Misleading delivery status, poor delivery and poor customer support
I’m really surprised how you guys exist in Chennai. Ever since I moved to Medavakkam area I’ve been facing poor service. The orders are marked as delivered at least 15-20 minutes before delivery. You guys have trained well the delivery guys, restaurant and customer service to say there is a server issue every time I enquire the reason for this behaviour. Your support guys are awesome. They would promise to refund the money if food is not delivered before a specific time and call them back. When I call back they will simply say they cannot refund and can only raise complaint. This is not the first time I am facing the issue. It has been an year and facing the same problem everytime. How can you survive with technical issues for an year?. I see you guys are focusing in refreshing mobile app ui only rather than fixing the technical issues
You guys do not deserve even single star. I can only give one star for now
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.