1. eCourts Services App is useful to Citizen, Litigants, Lawyers,
Police, Government Agencies and other Institutional Litigants.
2. Operates in bilingual mode. Language can be changed by clicking
on the language icon at the top right corner.
3. In the App services are given under different caption viz. Search
by CNR, Case Status, Cause List and My Cases for the cases filed
in High Courts and Subordinate Courts in the country.
4. CNR is unique number assigned to each case filed in High Courts
and Subordinate courts in the country. By entering the CNR, one
can get the current status and details of the case.
5. Case Status can be searched by various options like Case
Number, Party Name, Filing Number, FIR Number, Advocate
Name, Caveat Search, Pre Trial, Relevant Act of the Case and
6. Initial search result of case status is displayed with Case Number
and names of parties. This helps litigants and lawyers to confirm
the identity of the case before they enter into details of the Case.
7. Once link of case number is clicked, current case status and entire
history of the case is displayed with expandable view captions.
Option to add notes for the selected case is also provided.
Case Details caption shows information of Case Type, Filing
Number, Filing Date, Registration Number, Registration Date
and CNR Number.
Case Status Option shows information of First Hearing Date,
Next Hearing Date, State of Case, Court Number and
Designation of Judge.
Expandable view captions viz. Petitioner and Advocate,
Respondent and Advocate, Acts, History of Case Hearing,
Judgment and Order, Transfer Details can be viewed when
user clicks any of these expandable captions.
The “History of Case Hearing” caption shows entire
history of the case from first date of hearing to current date of
hearing. When we click date of hearing shown in the form of
link, it will show business recorded on clicked date.
Judgment and Order caption shows links of all judgments
and orders passed and uploaded in the selected case. Link of
the Judgment and order can be clicked to view the same.
“Add Case” button can be seen while viewing the case
history, on the top right corner “. Any case can be saved with
the help of Add Case button. Once a case is added, the
button changes its appearance and caption to Saved Case.
8. In the option named Advocate under Case Status, information can
be searched by name of Advocate or Bar Code. Once Bar Code of
any advocate registered with system is entered, it generates list of
all cases wherein his/her name is tagged with the case.
9. Date Case List is the customized cause list including all cases of
the Advocate listed before all courts in the Complex.
10. Once a case is added or saved, it is shown in My Cases. Saved
Cases can be viewed in My Cases tab of the app.
11. Litigant or Lawyer can save all cases of his/her interest, which will
be shown under My Cases tab with name of establishment showing
number of cases saved in that establishment. This helps them to
create and manage Portfolio of their cases or Personal Case
Diary for further use.
12. Today’s Cases button shown under My Cases tab provides facility
to view today’s listed cases from all cases saved under My Cases.
One can select another date to see the cases listed on the selected
13. When case details are accessed through My Cases, it gives option
to “Remove Case”.
14. Refresh button is given adjacent to Today’s Cases to update the
information saved under My Cases.
15. Cause List option generates cause list of selected Court. By
default current date is selected for generating cause list. However,
one can change this date to any recent future date.
16. Backup facility is provided to take backup of saved cases on
By using Export option backup can be taken in text file
format on device
By using Import option data can be restored in My Cases
bug fixes and ui improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to use app to get info. Shows “unable to check” error
Hello Support team, Recently I’m seeing “unable to check servermaybebusy” error message to the cases added to “my cases” page. This happens to district court cases only but not to high court cases. Please check it once. Also, I see there is new version notification in app but it doesn’t get updates from App Store
Now unable to get latest case related data. Server too busy?!!
Need minor UI/ UX changes and Very Useful
This app has helped bring transparency. Any one can check the status and orders online on the go. Need some minor improvements though. Allow a lawyer to add cases to ‘My Cases’ tab in bulk by searching with his name or enrolment number. Bulk add based on above search criteria will also help in case if someone changes his handset to add cases on new phone. Mobile number based login. An option to edit/ delete cases from ‘My Cases’ tab which one doesn’t want to track further. Daily pop-up Notifications/ reminders for cases listed.
Import and Export cases options not available
This is a very good app which provides very useful information about the case status.
But one important option is not available for this version and that is import and export of cases and backup of data to google drive or email. When we change our mobile devices this needs to recollect our data about the cases added in the app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NATIONAL INFORMATICS CENTRE
- 25.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © eCommittee, Supreme Court of India