FreshToHome is a one-stop online marketplace to get Antibiotic & Chemical-free locally supplied: Fresh Chicken, Mutton, Poultry, Meat, Seafood, Fruits & Vegetables safely delivered to your doorsteps
Join thousands of other happy customers who love shopping from us. You can find us in India in the following cities; Bangalore, Delhi / NCR / Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Cochin, Trivandrum, Thrissur, Calicut & even in cities of the UAE like, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and more.
Fresh To Home is the ultimate destination for meat & seafood lovers. You are just one click away from enjoying the best farm-fresh produce, mutton, fish & other non veg food. Avail from a wide range of exciting offers & deals on fresh food & meat.
Check out the wide selection of categories FreshToHome has to offer:
Enjoy a whole range of fresh & high-quality seafood. Our variety of fresh fish range from marine fish to freshwater fish and even shellfish.
* Marine Fish: Anchovy, salmon, surmai / king fish, pomfret, shark & various others.
* Freshwater Fish: Baasa, catla, rohu,catfish, barramundi / asian seabass, etc.
* Shellfish: Shrimp, tiger prawns, squid, lobster, carb, oyster, cuttlefish, clam/ kakka, etc.
Enjoy fresh seafood cut and cleaned to your preferences.
Get premium & antibiotic residue-free fresh chicken, duck & quail. Tender halal cuts of chicken, straight from the farm. Buy boneless raw chicken cubes, chicken breasts, keema, chicken lollipop, chicken drumsticks, kuttanadan duck, vigova duck, chicken thigh, winglets, tandoori chicken, sasso chicken,chicken gizzard, chicken rissole & much more.
Buy the best quality tender goat & lamb mutton online. Get mouth watering goat ribs & chops, goat shanks, lamb chops, goat mince, lamb shanks, lamb rissole & much more.
> Steaks & Fillet
Try out the wide range of freshly cut steaks & fillets. Make the most delicious dishes with boneless fillet, salmon fillet, cubes, steaks with skin, skinless curry cut, biryani cut & much more. Great for grilling, frying, barbecuing and for curries.
Satisfy your cravings with the wide platter of pre-marinated meat and seafood including creamy garlic prawns, chicken cafreal, teriyaki & peri peri chicken wings, chicken tikka & much more.
> Ready To Cook
Fresh To Home also offers a wide selection of ready to cook options;
- Gravies & Curries
Try our various finger licking gravies & curries like butter chicken, coconut chicken curry, spicy chettinad chicken, burmese prawn curry etc.
Enjoy 100% preservative free pickles. Enjoy amazing malabar sardine pickle, mackerel pickle & more; rich in taste & nutrients, etc.
- Special Indian Menu
Satisfy your soul with mouth watering authentic indian cuisine including marinated indian basa fillet, chicken ghee roast, chicken mince, malai prawns, mutton mince fry / keema matar, chicken tikkas, sesame chicken bites, goan chicken cafreal, butter chicken,etc.
- Cutlets & Samosas
Experience the best non veg snacks, relish the appetizing tastes & flavours with chicken cutlets, mutton cutlets, mutton samosas, chicken samosas, chicken wings, etc.
- Festive specialities
Take a bite into authentic festive appetizers & dishes to make your celebrations even more scrumptious & filling.
Order groceries, buy high quality fresh fruits & vegetables cleaned & securely packed to be delivered to your doorsteps.
We at FreshToHome believe in empowering local fishermen, farmers & meat producers. Contribute to the growth of the local economy & get Antibiotic-free, Chemical-free & fresh animal produce, fruits & vegetables by downloading the FreshToHome app now.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Chicken ... Not So Great App
I ordered chicken thighs for Tikka last week and found it to be good. Today when trying to place a repeat order, I couldn’t move beyond the address selection page, being asked to fill up the address again and save and continued to move in the same loop. After 3 attempts I called the customer service, the lady was polite but unfortunately her guidance did not resolve the issue.
I almost gave up but decided to give it one more try. I called the customer service again, this time a lady by name of Rita responded and was able to guide to resolve the issue. I would say, thanks to her you didn’t loose a new customer in the making.
Two suggestions for improvement:
1. Please make a provision for digital payment at doorstep on delivery (credit card, PayTM, wallets etc). In today’s episode I was happy to place the order over phone but would have had to pay cash on delivery, which is a big “NO” for me.
2. Beyond the minimum order quantity, addition of smaller quantities would be helpful. For example, an additional 250 g after the first 500 g would be useful.
I have spent a good 30 min of my Saturday morning for you, hope you take the suggestions in a positive spirit and act upon them to be more customer friendly.
Thanks and best regards
Developer Response ,
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. This is certainly not the experience we intend to offer our customers.We have escalated the issue to the concerned department, Kindly share your order number by writing to us at email@example.com so that we can resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Not happy with the app experience
This review is for the app experience. Well, the app is pretty bad in almost all respect. Here are a few reasons why I do not enjoy the F2H app experience at all:
1. The navigation is buggy. Scrolling / browsing products is a problem and navigating between sections is very old-school. Makes me lose patience within the first couple of mins. of browsing.
2. Payments is a huge problem. Their online payment mechanism doesn’t work at times and that’s extremely frustrating. While their customer care is fairly quick to respond the time to offer a resolution is really bad. Plus they have this extra layer of security for accessing and saving cards which is a good gesture but a huge nuisance for customers who don’t have time. That’s a marketing gimmick at best. A big red flag there on the payment mechanism.
3. Customer care - no phone number. Big problem. They only respond to emails which is a one way communication from the customer’s side and that’s a big downfall. Also makes me wonder if they are at all customer focused.
4. Confusing pricing system - Their product pricing system is super confusing. They show something on the main page based on gross weight that changes as you select a product and it gets converted to net weight....whatever the mechanism is they need to really simplify it.
Very very bad quality
I ordered fish , while washing and cleaning it I could notice that something so off with the fish , specially the gut part and head part , it wasn’t looking that fresh. But there was no foul smell. I thought to still go ahead with the cooking part . After cooking also there was no foul smell and it was looking normal only . But after tasting , I wish I could say good things about it, it was so very bad in taste , the after taste it left in my mouth , made me puke . Let me also tell that the product was on discount , some 10-12% off.
Let me share what was wrong with the fish , it was deep freezed for so long that it lost all its taste . There was zero texture . I am a Bengali and have been eating fish since my birth, Ofcourse. So we know fish pretty well .
The customer service executive could only offer me a disinterested apology. And clearly said no for a refund .
I would strongly not recommend the app . When u buy fish from market u see the quality and u make ur judgment . But when something which is pre packed and has been used with a lot of preservatives, u can’t make a judgement as a customer . I would clearly say that it’s cheating customers. Not delivering what’s being promised.
Please go ahead and use other apps for fresh meats and fish . But not FRESH TO HOME .
Developer Response ,
Dear Madam, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your order number so that we can escalate the issue to our support team. Thank you for your patience and support.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Freshtohome Foods Private Limited
- 25.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Freshtohome Foods Pvt Ltd