Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings up to 250 people.
Key features include:
Host unlimited high-definition video meetings
• Meet safely − video meetings are encrypted in transit and proactive anti-abuse measures help keep your meetings safe
• Easy access − just share a link and invited guests can join with one click across devices
• Share your screen to present documents, slides and more
• Follow along with real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to G Suite customers.
• Camera: Needed to allow others to see you during video meetings
• Microphone: Needed to allow others to hear you during meetings
• Photo library: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture
• Any user with a Google account can create meetings via Google Meet.
• Meet Fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Camera turns off in split screen
Whenever I turn on split screen with the Meet app,the camera automatically becomes unavailable and it says that camera can be turned on only when the Meet screen is on itself. On the top of that, even when I close the split screen the camera remains unavailable. I have to leave the class, restart the app and then rejoin it to turn on the camera. Please fix it ASAP.
Overall, the app is amazing.
Use meet for conducting classes directed from Google Classroom.
I am a teacher and face a lot of problems.
- As classroom happens on the meet link, student share it with other non-class participants create a ruckus.
Only people added to a specific class should be able to use that particular link for classroom. Please add this feature.
(Allow entry admit feature disturbs a lot, make it. Only people added to a specific classroom can use that link)
- When I am presenting my screen, some student by mistake (or intentionally) presents screen. This disturbs class a lot. Give teacher authority to disable present screen feature from student.
- Students keep their mic open, which creates a lot of audio problem. Give Teacher authority to disable audio of students. If students have a query then they can press a button of raise a hand (button) and then we can easily enable mic option.
- Add a attendance feature, which automatically generates student list class wise. Also add the the feature which maintains the record day wise, so that we get a full weekly report, day wise for our class. The chrome extensions are very bad and create a lot of problem.
- Allow only teacher to record the session. Students can misuse the recorded session.
Please implement these changes, it will really be helpful.
I am currently in a class and at the same time I am writing this Review. This is the best thing I love about this app. You could bunk classes and scroll down your Instagram feed.
Now, technically speaking this app has one of the best audio and video quality among the other apps out there. I wonder why this app has bad rating like 2.9!
At first we were using Zoom but it turned out that it was breaching into our privacy. Then we gave Google Meet a try and thank god we did.
Last but not the least it is well optimised and can be used even with 3G mobile connection.
- Google LLC
- 72.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.