※ BlueLink introduction words in the app store
BlueLink is an application for customers who subscribe to Hyundai Motors connected car service.
Use our blueLink app to control the car remotely and check your Hyundai vehicle status.
※ Customers can use Hyundai app service after purchasing blueLink-applied Hyundai vehicles.
1. Remote control
You can use remote start/ door lock/unlock etc.
- For the customer’s safety, the function will not operate when a customer is driving or deemed to be on the vehicle (ex> the vehicle is not locked by smart key or the shift lever position is not P).
2. Check vehicle status
- You can check the vehicle’s status.
3. Send destination
- Based on the HERE map, you can search for a destination on the app and send the retrieved destination information to the vehicle.
4. Find my car
- you can keep track of your Hyundai—even if you’re not driving it. The Find My Car feature offers you to check a vehicle's parked position on the app.
- For privacy reasons, vehicle can be tracked when it is located within 3KM from a customer.
- If the vehicle or your location is indoors, you will not be able to receive normal service due to incorrect location information.
5. My account
- You can view your account information and change your personal information on the app.
6. Live car tracking
7. Alert about Vehicle driving info
- You can check the control history and the messages received.
Permission and purpose guide for blueLink app
Location(optional) : Check parking location/Determine your location when transferring destinations
notice(optional) : To receive push notification service
calender(optional) : Using calendar destination linkage
- App optimization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor app performance
Frequent crashes ! Even when it is connected to the internet it says please check your connection and then the app shuts off then i have to delete the app and install it again. It has been over a week since my blu link started and i have reinstalled the app more than 10-15 times . Very poor performance
Not at all the thing shown on advertisements and application store
When the blu link was launched it showed that car starts from the phone itself but when I downloaded it in my iphone that start/stop button is not present in the application which was advertised earlier while buyinh...hyndai cars just faked it very brilliantly!! Please when you buy a car from hyndai and with this blu link feature ask the salesman to demonstrate it and by giving the proper proof of the start and stop feature working from the mobile.
I bought this car for these advance features only but the services are too pathetic. For around 3-4 months I was unable to login into my account through Google. Now today I updated this App and when I am trying to login its showing incorrect email or password. Then again I have created new account and when I try to add VIN, its says enter valid VIN. I seriously upset with the services of Hyundai. All the way I am going to share these issue in social media also.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.