IOS Surveillance Software iCMOB, allows user to monitor and control live streaming from Camera’s And Video Encoders. Besides, Controlling Live View, it has some major features as mentioned below:
- Easy GUI to control
- Support flexible Live Preview split up to 16.
- Supports InstaOn-Instant Cloud viewing for CP Plus
DVR/NVR & IP Cameras.
- Support scanning QR code to add device.
- Support real-time playback when live preview.
- Support 4 channel Playback
- Merge "Video Playback" and "Image Playback".
- Support quick starting live preview via Instaon.
- Supports sliding feature to view next set of cameras
- Supports digital zoom in live videos.
- Support Push Video
- Can control Relay outputs like switch Close/Open Doors.
- Support PTZ controls
- Remote Configuration of Device
- Switch to Main or Extra/Sub Stream in one click.
- Supports Two Way Talk.
- Create, Edit and View your Favorite cameras.
- Basic health monitoring like HDD status etc
- Supports E-map.
- Light Control for CP-UNC-CS10L1
- Support Video Door Phone feature
- Support Local File Export feature
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more refinement
It would be great if I can select how many cameras appear on my home screen..I have currently six cameras installed and I only have the option of viewing them as a 1,4,9 or 16 cameras..I keep them at 9 multi view to be able to monitor all cameras but since I only have 6 cameras the bottom part of my screen is empty..it would be nice if the app creates a multi window based on the number of cameras an individual owns. That way there would not be waste of display space.
Please think about it.
User Mgmt via app
It is cumbersome to manage user via console. You should seriously think about providing user management on mobile app for admin users. In a large dwelling unit with requirement to manage multiple users, it is difficult to login to console every time when a user has access issues or password to be unlocked. Alternatively you can also think about providing http based management via browser
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. we have noted down your concerns, and we will consider for future definitely
No time display in playback
While watching playback of camera in playback option we are unable to see time list after selecting date to see the video
We are requesting you to please rectify the problem and update the software to exact time list out in playback section
We are waiting for reply
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CP PLUS GmbH & CO. KG
- 100 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 CP PLUS International. All Rights Reserved.