The India Industrial Land Bank, a GIS based platform of approximately 3300 industrial parks over 5 lakh hectares of land with information on allotted and available plots, contact details, nodal points of connectivity, raw material etc. was launched by the Hon’ble Minister for Commerce and Industry, Shri Piyush Goyal on 29th August 2020. As an additional tool for investors, for making industrial parks and related information easily accessible, the DPIIT developed first version of India Industrial Land Bank (IILB) Mobile App in collaboration with MeitY and Invest India.
The Mobile App has been conceptualized to provide maximum information without login/sign up. This will act as a lite version of the IILB web platform and have requisite on-the-go information.
The first version have been developed with the features as listed below:
• Home Page – Dynamic updates on No. of Parks mapped, Total Industrial Area Mapped (Ha), Total Industrial Area Available (Ha), No. of Plots mapped as shown on IIS web platform.
• Parks Near Me - Fetching nearby parks as per the location of user, Map showing the route to the industrial areas shown as result
• Navigate – Narrow down the search by selecting State, District, Taluka from dropdown list to get desired results.
• Explore Parks – Industrial Park results showing information of industrial parks based on some parameters.
• Direct Call feature /Email – The user may place a call for contact person (using contact details) directly from app. It also provides email options of the phone on clicking the email address.
• Search – Search the Industrial Park directly using key words
• Submit Query/Contact Us – Based on the Queries (Investment/Technical), queries would be routed to DPIIT/Invest India or BISAG-N
1. Add to Favouirtes option
2. Sign up /Login for favorites- OTP based Sign Up
3. Most Viewed Parks - Based on alogirthum of parks most viewed on website and apps
4. Top websites for Industry links given in icons for latest feed on industry news.
5. Social Media Integration - With Facebook, Koo, LinkedIn Apps of IILB integrated
6. Updated Help Screens
7. About - Information on IILB
8. Share features helps to share app link with others using communication apps on phone
9. Compare Parks - Helps to select two parks after filtering them based on some features, to further compare them side by side.
10. Upgraded UI
Ratings and Reviews
More advance now
It’s more advance now with simple UI
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National e-Governance Division
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © MeitY, Government Of India
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.