Get on-the-go access to breaking news, India news, live coverage, photos, videos and more. The Indian Express is your one-stop solution for news on the go. Stay updated with Entertainment news, Tech news, Gadgets news, India news, Politics news, Sports news, Cricket news and Bollywood news. Get live news coverage on major events including sports, reviews, cricket and more.
Our revamped home feed gives you instant access to the latest news with an aggregated news experience across your most loved topics. This leads to better content discovery and performance, and also enhances the overall user experience on the Indian Express app through a clean, seamless and ad-free interface.
The key features of the Indian Express App are -
1. Collated news experience - The new home screen gives you the best news across your favourite sections i.e Latest news, Opinions, Audio, Videos, Technology, Entertainment and Sports in India and across the globe
2. Dedicated Audio/Video and Photos section - Experience the best podcasts, videos and photos from our rich library
3. ePaper - Get instant access to our e-newspapers and magazines
4. Offline Reading - Bookmark stories and read news in offline mode even without internet
5. Swipe for Next - Swiping left & right from the article page gives you instant access to other stories for a seamlessly reading experience
6. Share - Share stories with your friends using Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Email & more!
Indian Express is one of the largest english newspaper website in India, with an expanding repertoire and rapidly expanding presence.
Write to us & share your feedback & suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor bug fixes..
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, thought provoking content... Poorly designed app.
The Indian Express is known for its in-depth coverage of topics both national and international. On that front the app doesn't disappoint. However, I wish more effort had been put in to development of the app. It's buggy, unstable and poorly designed. I enjoy reading your articles and hope that future updates will improve the app experience.
Update: The recent update has noticeably improved the app performance. It's not as buggy as it used to be. Though there are few lingering issue. The tabs on the home screen of the app don't auto refresh until I visit the page. It would be much smoother if this happened in the background automatically. I hope you guys will keep that in mind for future versions. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the excellent content.
Developer Response ,
We have released an update of our APP. Request you to update the app so as to enjoy seamless reading. Thanks!
Loved this app
Great work. I think it is one of the best news apps - content wise as well as now application wise. This is an amazing app. Only a few things here and there will make it better.
- Please allow viewing infographics and pictures from the article. While I am reading, I want to study the graph as well but at the moment it is really difficult to read info effectively. Make them clickable, zoomable and readable.
- Make the home button on the bottom left a short cut to content refresh. If press on it the first time, I wish to navigate but if I press the second time it must refresh content. This is going to be more intuitive.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, We are always working to add more sources in the updates. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
Has gotten much better. Needs paid options + some more UX Improvement
I’m loving this app way much more than the previous versions. I implore the publisher to consider an ad-free paid version. Also make this app available on the iPad
The concept of e-paper in its current form is garbage. The full length “image/pdf” does not lend itself to phone form factor. If I want to read the paper format, I’ll buy the paper format.
It would be amazing if IE adopted the new yorker today's format. One feed with the latest articles and another section called today specifically containing the articles in days printed version of the paper but in a phone friendly format and not as an exact pdf replica.
Developer Response ,
We have released an update of our APP which is fully compatible with iPhone X. Request you to update the app so as to enjoy seamless reading.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.