Jio offers you a secure cloud storage with JioCloud to keep all your photos, videos, documents, songs, contacts organized at one place.
Files in JioCloud means you can access them from anywhere, share with anyone and manage them the way you want.
JioCloud brings you the following salient features-
• Automatically Backup or Manually Upload your files to JioCloud
• Simply Access your files on the go from any smartphone or PC
• Smartly Collaborate with others on any event, trip or project
• Easily Share large files with anyone, even those who don’t have a JioCloud account
• Download or Offline access files for no network scenarios
• Music player to play your favourite music instantly from auto playlist
• Document scanner to turn your paper documents into digital files
• Reliably Sync Contacts across your devices through cloud address book
• Automatically Backup or Manually Upload your contacts to JioCloud
• Quickly Restore Contacts to any device
• Keep your files safe through Remote logout
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or feedback
Addressing Login Issues, Mandatory email and Remote Logout
• We have simplified login. Now you can login via mobile or email / OTP or social login.
• For enhanced security, we have added email verification to continue using your account. This also help you recover your account in case of issue.
• For your login issues, now we have introduced self-serving “Trouble signing in” flow. If you are able to login but unable to see your data, you need to verify your email id and the data will be recovered.
• Now, control your login easily across all devices using remote logout feature.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need to improve
Frankly am a extreme google fan and for which I have been using google photos since last 7years or something..and I and features compared to it JIO has lots to improve like:
Face detection and grouping people
Getting photos by time stamp
Feature to zoom out(see people might have thousands of photos so scrolling with just 3 *3 is very difficult
I have started using JioCloud just now hope you guys look into these matters 😇
Cloud is decent, but bad support for iPad
Cloud service has been working decent till now, autobackup feature works well. However major drawback is a poor UI and NO LANSDCAPE MODE inspite of the claimed iPad support.
Plus my videos get auto backed up only if they are downloaded offline and do not get backed up if they are in ICloud, which Photos app from Google does quite effectively.
Hope Jio works over it soon to enable me actually productively use jio cloud like I have been using Box.
Plus Files support is a major miss unlike Google Drive, Dropbox, Box etc which all offer support to view their cloud files through the Files app in ios
One of the best cloud app you can find for your iPhone
JioCloud has been really an effective app for me because its UI is simple, uploads data easily and fast, offers extra cloud storage on special occasions. It although currently doesn’t provide any extra cloud buying plans but I’m sure it will be less costly than its competitors.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using our app and taking out time to review us.
We appreciate your feedback and have taken it seriously. We would like to inform you that we've come up with a referral system using which you can get additional 50GB JioCloud storage FREE. Find more details at: http://bit.ly/jcrefer
We hope you have a great time on App Store.
- Reliance Jio Digital Services Private Limited
- 136.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Reliance Industries Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.