Kannada Calendar 2021 (Your pocket friendly Sanatan Panchanga)
2021 Calendar App in Kannada for Kannadigas across the globe.
It gives us immense pleasure and pride to announce that we are now entering the 5th year. It is loyal users like you that inspire us to release this Kannada Calendar App for free yet again this year!
√ Quickly access Day, Date, Tithi and feature of the day on the dashboard !
√ Get notified of all festivals !
√ Works Offline after first download!
Would you rather have this Kannada Calendar 2021 in your own language ? No problem, if you speak English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Gujarati then we have the same high quality Calendar for FREE in all these languages !
Unique Features of the Kannada Calendar 2021 (Sanatan Panchanga) -
1. Detailed tithis (Indian Calendar system. Both Amavasyant and Pournimant panchang systems have been incorporated). So each date box in the calendar is accompanied with details of tithis in Kannada.
2. High resolution Images of Hindu Gods and Goddesses for each month. Every day of your calendar is blessed by God !
3. Compiled short notes and articles on Hinduism (Sanatan Dharma), Ayurved, Self Healing and more !
4. Articles on Nation & Dharma for the patriotic Indian in you !
5. Information for the Spiritually curious people… and much more !
6. New Section added for 'Survival Preparations for Adverse Times'
7. Get the benefits from our newly added video categories under video section.
Kannada Calendar 2021 (Sanatan Panchanga) App Features -
1. 2021 Dindarshika - High resolution calendar pages in Kannada from January 2021 to December 2021, Last 3 months of 2020 also included.
2. Muhurt in 2021 - With Auspicious Muhurt dates, Marriage dates, Upanayan dates, Special Muhurts available on Makarsankranti, Mahashivratri & Diwali.
3. Panchang - Detailed information on Tithi, Yog, Nakshatra, Karan etc.
4. Festivals of 2021 - List of Hindu Festivals & Vrats, Details about Dates & Tithis of festivals, plus articles on ‘why and how to celebrate each festival’.
5. Ayurveda - With articles on how to lead a happy healthy life throughout the year.
6. Annual Holidays of 2021 - List of Annual Public Holidays for various states of India.
7. Sankashti Chaturthi - Moon rise timings tailor-made for various cities in India.
8. Sanatan Shop - One click facility to purchase books on Hindu Dharma and Spirituality as well as related products Online !
Like the Kannada Calendar 2021 App ? You can also order hard copies of this Kannada Sanatan Panchang (calendar) online for your home and office.
9. Share Articles - Like an article or date from the Kannada calendar ? Freely share this information with your family and friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Email etc. !
10. Make a Donation - Donate for welfare of society, Nation & Dharma. Your small contribution can make a BIG impact.
You can contribute towards the activities of Sanatan Sanstha by donating as per your capacity !
And if you like the Kannada Calendar 2021 App, please encourage us ! We value your feedback and would love to hear from you ! For any feedback or suggestions, please write it to email@example.com
Release of Calendar 2021
New Section - Survival preparations for adverse times
New useful videos added for Chanting Satsang, Balsanskar varg, Festival and Vrats, Devotional Satsang
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Request and suggestions
I am an astrologer. I would like to suggest that at least three years Callander is necessary. One of previous year, one of running year and one of next year. This helps for spiritual counselling to people about Para and Apara karmas ( Good events and events related to death ).
Another requirement is Panchangam should be from one Ugadi to another because this is Hindu Panchangam and not western dates mixed Indian approach.
Please consider if you want.
One suggestion to developer:
Traditionally Ugadi is start of the year. So it would be nice if the calendar uses that day as start of the year instead of English calendar
Very good app!
Very good app. Apart from giving information about Hindu calendar, it also gives knowledge about Ayurveda, Dharma Shikshan and preparation for forthcoming adverse times.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.