TVS Connect is an app for TVS vehicle owners. It brings to life the power of TVS SmartXonnect - India’s first 2 Wheeler connected technology making the riding experience easier, exciting and safer.
TVS SmartXonnect enabled vehicles – TVS Ntorq 125, TVS Jupiter Grande, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and TVS Apache RR 310 BS VI, provide a host of features and insights customised for each of these brands.
With Bluetooth pairing, Navigation Assist, Caller ID, SMS notifications, last parked location, ride statistics, crash alert, ease of service booking and more, riding and maintenance become intuitive.
See what TVS Connect can do to your ride:
• Get a personalized message on the digital display on your Speedometer
• View your call notifications on the Speedometer
• Get phone battery and network indication on Speedometer
• Call for a service using our service locator and view service history.
• Share ride experiences on social media
• Get navigation instructions to your location on the Speedometer. (Available in TVS NTORQ 125, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, Apache RR 310 BS VI)
• Find your last parked location (Available in TVS NTORQ 125, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and Apache RR 310 BS VI)
• Ride Statistics like G-force, Gear Distribution, and Tour Mode. (Available in TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, Apache RR 310 BS VI)
• Ride Statistics like Lean Angle (Available in TVS Apache RTR 200 4V),
To learn more, tap on our ‘Help’ option; alternately, you can find answers in the FAQ’s option. The application currently requires motion sensor support to be available on the user’s mobile phone for some features like crash alert.
Ride the connected life!
New feature – Identify and communicate location more accurately and in an easy manner using what3words for Apache users.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to connect on my NTORQ 125
I’m on iOS 13.5 with my iPhone SE. After installing the app and putting all the details like entering the chassis number of my TVS NTORQ 125 which I bought in November 2018, the connection fails every time. While trying to pair and by clicking ‘Connect’ in the app sometimes the Bluetooth ID associated with my NTORQ shows, but even after clicking on that it doesn’t connect at all. I’ve tried this several times turning on/off the Bluetooth and even by switching on/off my iPhone.
The TVS Assistance once replied with the complaint long time ago that they are rollling out the SmartXConnect feature to the older NTORQs out there but I feel that they didn’t actually have any concern for their older customers.
What’s the use of owning India’s First Bluetooth Enabled Scooter if the customers can’t even use the features?
Verily disappointed. I hope TVS would look into the matter and update the app if there’s any bug and roll out the full features of the app to all the customers asap.
The app connection is really bad with the ntorq scooter. It does not auto connect and does not register the trips the bike has done. It does not show turn by turn direction. I feel this is just hyped by the scooter sales person just to justify for the high price of the scooter. TVS you really need to fix the app connectivity. It does not speak well for such a reputed company to product such a poor app. You need to hire better app developers. Other connected scooters do not have this type issue with their apps. What’s stopping you from doing a good job?
After the last update the app stopped connecting to the scooter
Too many 1 Star Ratings for the App but the Developers doesn’t bother to address the issues. This App is a Hit or Miss, it’ll work sometime and it doesn’t most of the time. Using this in my iPhone 11, the App stays Active in the background and drains the battery like crazy. Also the location is always being tracked in the background. I understand the need for the background activity but timeout feature for the background service while the Phone is not connected to the vehicle would be much appreciated. Also using MapMyIndia for Navigation? What a joke. This App in its current state is a novelty, no real purpose for me other than to set my name while turning on the vehicle. Note to Devs: Fix the background activity to save battery on the iPhone, Change to Google Maps or Apple Maps and finally Improve the UI.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TVS Motor Company Limited
- 130.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 TVS Motor Company Pvt. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.