The Kotak Mobile Banking App, a best in class App, provides banking on the go, which is a must in today’s digital era.
If you are not an existing Kotak customer, you can open a Kotak Savings account or an 811 digital bank account by visiting your nearest branch.
If you are an existing Kotak customer, you can use the 100+ features of the app to Bank, Pay bills, Invest, Shop and access services.
• Bank on the go:
Manage all your financial transactions, send and receive money through NEFT, IMPS and RTGS & UPI, request for a cheque book and much more
• Shop at your fingertips:
Dive into KayMall and shop via Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket, book flights and hotel rooms via Goibibo and book train tickets (IRCTC Authorized Partner) and much more
• Pay your bills:
Pay your Mobile Recharge, DTH payments and other bills with the online BillPay feature. Also, use the AutoPay feature to remember your monthly bills and pay them automatically from your account. Never miss a deadline again
Instant completion on requesting for services such as updation of profile details, switching on/off of your Debit/Credit Card online
There's a lot more you can do with our Mobile Banking App:
• Transfer money instantly using BHIM UPI without the need for any bank information
• Transfer funds easily on the go without registering a beneficiary
• Book train tickets (IRCTC Authorized Partner), Flight tickets, Bus tickets, Hotels. Shop on Amazon, Flipkart, BigBasket, and more in KayMall.
• Recharge your mobile & DTH subscriptions with ease
• Purchase and redeem Mutual Funds and keep track of your investments
• Apply for a Kotak Credit Card
• Regenerate your Debit and Credit card PINs
• In case of loss, temporarily switch off your Kotak Debit Card for security purpose
• Pay Credit Card bill online
• Check your Bank Account statement
• Check your account balance
• Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit
• Post opening Account, go to Manage Profile and Click a selfie or upload your photo to set as profile picture
To get started, you just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit / Credit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started. The app will take you through a one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
Kotak Bank App requires following permissions:
- Contacts: This is required to allow you fetching mobile number while mobile / DTH recharge or sharing IFSC/MMID
- Location: This is required for Branch / ATM locator
- Photos / Media / Files / Camera: This is required to let you access gallery / click an image to set profile picture.
- Phone: This is required to let you dial customer contact center
- SMS: This is required to auto activate the device during activation process.
Please note that your data is safe with Kotak Mahindra bank. We do not share any information with third party without your initiation.
1. Safe Banking Tips : Do’s and Don’ts to protect yourself and stay safe online
2. UPI : Forget all your UPI ID’s and create your single universal UPI number
3. Forex card : Now change your MPIN via Forex card details
4. Security : Minor app fixes/security enhancements to improve your banking experience
Ratings and Reviews
Since started my experience with Kotak I have found a good services by everyone however since last 3 months I have got a excellent service i.e replying to emails on time and active my account with one of your staff Ms. Gunjan who helps me a lot and advise to active my NRE/NRO account when I really needed. So thanks to her obvious.
Got new features in app.
Transactions are faster now.
Would it be possible for you to add any overseas mobile numbers to get notifications of transactions which is obvious faster than the emails as I am working in remote sites sometimes and thus not allowed to carry new versions mobiles due to restrictions, let m know.
Worst service, worst rules , scam bank. They will try to sell their fixed deposit credit card.
Thank you , at least I got an option to write here. To say I what I feel. I was crying over the call to 3 agents I spoke to. All disconnected the call on me. I was begging telling I don’t have money. My money is help , I have baby who is one year old and I don’t have money to meet his basic food requirements, I don’t have money to buy his milk. Even if it was a stranger on road they would have helped me. But Kotak bank chose to make me suffer more. I told your phone bankers I have borrowed 200rs to recharge to call. And just in getting through the chat bot atleast 30 times I called I typed and followed IVR options but ur so called keya did not understand anything. And all my recharge money exhausted , n I told the agents if I get disconnected please call back I don’t money. But all of them r so rude so adement. I could not get to speak to a supervisor. How can someone be so insensitive and heartless to not understand a toddler requirement . I dint have money to afford his milk. God will never forgive people involved in this. Specially the agent who mis-sold the credit card. If you guys have 1% mercy left on me n my child investigate this , heat all the calls. Hear my cry , hear my frustration. Keep the money for yourself. Just hear everything I said to wake ur humanity up. I give up with u guys now they do I have money to call.
Holding back customers’ refund amount
I had booked my flight tickets from kotak debit card but couldn’t travel due to COVID restrictions. The flight carrier, Indigo immediately issued the credit shell amount which was cleared by EaseMyTrip successfully on 31st August 2020. The bank has been holding back my refund amount for three months now. When I spoke to the customer care, they assured me that the request will be processed within 3 days. When I followed up again after 5 days, I am told that the request will be processed within 52 days. Is this a bloody joke? This bank is worse than government banks. In another instance, which I ignored earlier, they cancelled my credit card after I cleared my dues amounting to rupees 60,000 at once. They didn’t even have the courtesy to inform me about it or explain the reason. When I called the customer care and asked why the credit card was discontinued after the bill was cleared, they just told because of internal reasons that can’t be disclosed. I hope the internal reasons are not incompetency and ignorance. Worst experience ever!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
- 183.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd © 2016