Buy, renew and download your insurance policies online, with this new Mobile App.
We, The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. a vibrant and dynamic leading non-life insurer, understand your
insurance needs and offer a wide range of insurance products providing comprehensive coverage in respect of
Property, Health, Travel, Vehicles, Personal Insurance etc..
Features of version of the Mobile Application:
Online renewal of over 100+ products of Oriental Insurance has been enabled through this Mobile App.
New policies in respect of the following products can be bought online through the Mobile App.-
1. Private Car Package Policy
2. Two Wheeler Package Policy
3. Private Car Liability Only Policy
4. Two Wheeler Liability Only Policy
5. Overseas Mediclaim Policy
6. Individual Mediclaim Policy
7. Happy Family Floater Policy
8. Individual Personal Accident Policy
9. Janata Personal Accident Policy
10. Nagarik Suraksha Policy
11. Householder Insurance Policy
12. Shopkeeper Insurance Policy
Renewal of non-OICL policies
1. Renewal of non-OICL Policy- Private Car Package Policy
2.. Renewal of non-OICL Policy-Two Wheeler Package Policy
3.. Renewal of non-OICL Policy- Private Car Liability Only Policy
4.. Renewal of non-OICL Policy-Two Wheeler Liability Only Policy
5.. Renewal of non-OICL Policy- Personal Accident Policy
Renewal of "Oriental's" policies- renewal of all retail policies of OICL, without any break in insurance has been
enabled ( T&C apply).
This Application provides login for usage by Customers, Agents, Surveyors, Brokers and Employees of OICL.
1. Online payment through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking, E-Wallets / Cash Cards and UPI.
2. Cash and Cheque Payment option in Agent login
3. Purchase of the above mentioned new policies and online renewal of over 100 products of Oriental Insurance
4. Provision to search and download policies
5. Intimation of claims
6. Provision for upload of claim related documents
7. Search intimated claims
8. Notification feature
9. Customer Dashboard to show the list of policies and intimated claims
10. Agent Dashboard to show the number of policies, premium figures and commission earned for and up to the
11. Office Locator and the contact details of the offices
12. Agent Locator and their contact details
13. Network Hospital Locator
14. Contact us
About The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. -
The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd was incorporated at Mumbai on 12th September 1947. The Company was a
wholly owned subsidiary of the Oriental Government Security Life Assurance Company Ltd and was formed to carry
out General Insurance business. It was a subsidiary of Life Insurance Corporation of India from 1956 to 1973 (till
the General Insurance Business was nationalised in the country). In 2003 all shares of our company held by the
General Insurance Corporation of India were transferred to the Central Government.
"Oriental" has been a pioneer in laying down I.T. systems for smooth and orderly conduct of the business. The
strength of the Company lies in its highly trained and motivated work force and extensive implementation of robust
IT systems. Oriental specializes in devising special covers for large projects like Power Plants, Petrochemical Plants,
Steel and Chemical Plants etc. The Company has developed various types of insurance covers to cater to the needs
of both the urban and rural population of India and has a technically qualified team of professionals to render the
best customer service.
“Oriental” with its Head Office at New Delhi has 31 Regional Offices and 1800+ operating Offices in various cities of
the country as also overseas operations in Nepal, Kuwait and Dubai. The Company has a total strength of 13,000+
Ratings and Reviews
Basic flaws in the app
The app has basic flaws. For customer login it first asks to register. Which means it is not integrated with backend. Else, a policy holder should be able to login using his/her email address or mobile number as available in the policy. While registering as a new user, it doesn’t accept special characters like under score.
Old policies and new policies are all together, which should be separated. Should provide a way to search policies month-wise or asset-wise.
Only policies which are renewable should be listed under renewal section. There is no need to list all policies.
No Option For Search Policies
There is no option for search of policy
Please Provide Search Policy Option.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Oriental Insurance company Limited
- 117.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. All rights reserved. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. IRDA Reg. No. 556