Routematic mobile app is the perfect application for employees to manage their daily commute from work to office and back. This application supports both company provided transport users as well as ride sharing for employees who do not take company provided transport.
1. Manage Roster (ETS Mode)
2. Track your Vehicle (ETS Mode)
3. Checkin/checkout onboarding/de-boarding (ETS Mode)
4. Raise a panic alarm (ETS Mode)
5. Rideshare or carpool with colleagues from your organisation
- Performance Improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The back arrow is overlapping with the Menu Bar. Call Driver option doesn’t work as drivers are changed frequently especially during drops. Check in & Check Out option works fine. Can be improved by introducing cancel roster option. Overall not bad... Way better than I have seen in couple of organisations..
Many compatibility issues
I have been using this app since a while and can see many compatibility bugs.
1. This app doesn’t support registration for new user in iPhone 6 - location search doesn’t work at all.
2. One can’t change shift timings for more than a day as app hangs after update in iPhone 6, have to restart again n again to update multiple entries
3. Usability poor
4. As a user I would give a honest feedback to check other competitive apps like moveinsync, they have many features which help user to trace vehicles and get sms when vehicle is at near your place.
Move create Roster in the next Tab
As a user; people create the roster for a week or two at atime. What they use frquently is the view Roster option which is on 2nd tab and every time we have to navigate to it. It will be user friendly if view is the default option and create roster is moved to 2nd tab.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.