The Dark Theme is now available in settings
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned 'Control Point' technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a 'wash' effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models
• The Dark Theme is now available in settings.
• Add support for iPad mini 6th Gen.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
== NOTICE ==
• (on specific devices such as iPhone 12 Pro/Max or iPad Air 4th Gen.)
• in order to avoid the freezing issue, please use the selfie camera in 'Zoom out' mode before shooting or keep the device in landscape orientation.
The issue doesn't occur either when:
• only Crop and/or Rotate, and/or Expand tools are used.
• the image orientation is changed to landscape first.
• the image is 'zoomed in' after a filter is opened.
• the iOS screen recording is used during editing.
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for the support for iOS 13
I’m using this brilliant peace of application since long and it is my go to Photo editing tool. It has all the features anyone can expect from an editing app. Easy to use, Raw support etc But everything can not be perfect necessarily.
My one feature request is add support for share sheet. I can not launch this app from iPhone photo gallery using share sheet option, always have to launch Snapseed app and from there choose photo for editing purposes. One more request is dedicated orange curve slider in the curve tool to enhance human skin tone easily.
Hope Team Snapseed make this happen with future update!!!
Repeated crashes on prolong editing
I’m not aware whether this seems to be more of a general issue, but the app repeatedly freezes and then stops responding altogether after some prolonged editing on an image. It’s cumbersome to go and save every edit manually and then re-upload and re-edit, not to mention very time consuming. I have been running this on my iPad Pro 12.9 and on the latest update of both the app and iOS. I’ve tried rebooting my device and even uninstalling and reinstalling the app. It’s frustrating!! Have lost more than 20 minutes of work on multiple images on many many occasions.
Please consider other options if you can.
Edit: app crashes ever so frequently even post resetting ipad. Lot of time lost on work. No signs of rectifying this issue by the developer.
Please add collage feature in this app
4.2 ⭐️ rating application on app store, owned by tech giant the Google but you can’t make a collage with this app. If it is complete and professional photo editing app then it should be have collage feature.
This app is really good and its UI is so smooth and easy to operate. I request to developers please add collage feature in this amazing app. It will be really appreciative.
Hope this catch up your attention and you will be fix this.
#the user 🤪
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 81.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Google Inc.