Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned 'Control Point' technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a 'wash' effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models
• Bug fixes for iOS 13.1
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Repeated crashes on prolong editing
I’m not aware whether this seems to be more of a general issue, but the app repeatedly freezes and then stops responding altogether after some prolonged editing on an image. It’s cumbersome to go and save every edit manually and then re-upload and re-edit, not to mention very time consuming. I have been running this on my iPad Pro 12.9 and on the latest update of both the app and iOS. I’ve tried rebooting my device and even uninstalling and reinstalling the app. It’s frustrating!! Have lost more than 20 minutes of work on multiple images on many many occasions.
Please consider other options if you can.
Edit: app crashes ever so frequently even post resetting ipad. Lot of time lost on work. No signs of rectifying this issue by the developer.
Thanks for the support for iOS 13
I’m using this brilliant peace of application since long and it is my go to Photo editing tool. It has all the features anyone can expect from an editing app. Easy to use, Raw support etc But everything can not be perfect necessarily.
My one feature request is add support for share sheet. I can not launch this app from iPhone photo gallery using share sheet option, always have to launch Snapseed app and from there choose photo for editing purposes. One more request is dedicated orange curve slider in the curve tool to enhance human skin tone easily.
Hope Team Snapseed make this happen with future update!!!
I should say this is one of the best app I am using currently for all my pics ....but recently in last few weeks or so all of a sudden some strange thing has happened ....before after I use to write my text on photo i was able to Change to other options but now it just remains in one single line and if text is long size of the text gets reduced by great amount ....so am bit confuse about this ....I hope Snapseed team does something about this.
- Google LLC
- 95.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.