Tasks don’t always have binary states, they’re not necessarily just `To-do` or `Done`, maybe you’re working on it right now or it’s a pending review. Modern task managers are just digital to-do lists, but your modern life is not so binary. That’s where Tasks can give your productivity a boost!
Tasks makes it extremely easy to:
• Create tasks with automatic date detection and tag suggestions
• View all your tasks in an organised manner
• Create multiple projects and track them
• Collaborate on projects with users
• Organise your lists with tags
• Organize tasks into projects
• Add tags to your tasks
• Flexible! Create a project and have your own custom processes like “Todo”, “In Progress”, “Check”, “Done”!
• Add images, notes and more to your tasks for more detailed information.
• Share your projects! Collaborate in real-time with others.
• iCloud sync support
• Import your existing reminders
• Import your checklists from notes
BEST IN CLASS PLATFORM FEATURES
• Designed for Big Sur
• Dynamic type accessibility support
• Dark mode
• Drag and drop (even multiple tasks at once!)
• Keyboard support
• Trackpad and mouse support
• Multiple windows on iPadOS
• And much more!
TASKS FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES
Tasks is a one time purchase across all of your Apple devices.
If you have any questions, or run into any trouble, please contact us. We would love to help you out.
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me and sharing your feedback. This update has
- Issues with German translations fixed
- Done tag now showing correct count bug fixed
- Projects list is now compact to show more projects without the need to scroll
- Long press on tasks and jump straight to comments
- Improvements to syncing your data across all your devices
- Better performance for dragging tasks across columns
Thank you for your incredible support and suggestions.
If you are enjoying the app and it's updates, I'd love for you to rate & review the app as it really helps my journey of being indie and working on Tasks consistently!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
To do on steroids
This is the only to do app that i have given 5 star rating on the app store. Actually this is the only app i have ever given 5 stars.
Its not perfect, nothing ever is, but its so so great that it might as well be.
This is to-do, mixed with project planning features, kanban lists, you can get as granular as you want and get a bird eve view, and the best thing is, the way you get info about today, tomorrow, recurring tasks is auto and you dont need to re-organise task cards manually.
it can be used by someone who wants simple to-do’s and then work their way upto complex project planning needs as well!! I absolutely love this app. it fits my needs and then some....
Developer Response ,
Thank you Mangurbani for your lovely review and your first five stars! Will continue to improve on our foundation and bring to you more exciting features and improvements.
If you ever have any feedback or suggestions, do reach out to me on email@example.com
Compact and Easy to Use
Managing to-do lists and collaborating on the same with team members/friends is a real challenge. Amazed to see how beautifully this app solves it.
The app is very compact and the superbly designed UI/UX makes it so easy to use.
Highly recommend for the people actively collaborating and creating to-do lists.
Simple and Free
People who looking for a free and simple app can go for it. I tried many application and every time it asks for money to get the advance features.
Simple and Best application which can be customised in many different forms.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mustafa Yusuf
- 15.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mustafa Yusuf
- In-App Purchases
- Tasks Plus ₹ 1,299
- Tasks Plus Lifetime ₹ 3,499
- Tasks Plus ₹ 699
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.