Total Files is the one stop file manager for iOS, with powerful PDF reader, cloud storage support and much more!
Total Files supports DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud Files and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
You'll not need to install a separate app for each storage provider that you want to use from your device! Link all cloud accounts in Total Files and enjoy the full integration with iOS. For example, thanks to the iOS “Files” integration, you can directly save files to one of the cloud linked in Total, simply using the "Save in files” feature available in any apps on your device.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud or local).
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
Our powerful PDF viewer offers annotation capabilities and automatically recognise common shapes and gestures to highlight paragraph
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Supports Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression and decompression features (zip)
- Spotlight indexing
- PDF editor with annotation, shape recognition
- Simultaneous linking of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- PIN to hide and secure folders.
- Multi-tab browser
In version 3.3.2:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
In version 3.3.1:
- Bug fix: Fixed browsing of large One drive folder
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
In version 3.3.0:
This is an important update that introduces new features and improvements:
- New layout for archive section, new file icons design
- Added dark mode (you can enable in settings)
- Added support for more cloud storage providers (OpenDrive,HiDrive, Yandex, pCloud).
- Support for WebDav: you can now connect your NAS and access it from any app that support File app integration
- Support for RavPower File Hub
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
install again after 8....9 months does the job well sometimes it stuck than u have to kill the app
Files are invisible & unable to delete
For transferring files from 1 Pc to another i always use TDownloader. But with this update it has a restriction that i am unable to view the folders and video files within the mobile app. It can only be visible in iTunes only. You cant even delete the data also. Please fix this.
Files and folder are invisible
Files and folder and invisible on laptop, cannot copy files from app to laptop using itunes. Please fix this.
Also in the previous version i was able to pause and resume. Fix that also.
- App Ideas S.r.l.
- 91.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 AppIdeas S.r.l.
- ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.