TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your TP-Link Router/ xDSL Router/ Range Extender with your mobile devices. From quick setup to parental controls, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see your device status, online client devices and their privileges.
- Setup SSID, password and Internet or VDSL/ADSL settings of your devices
- Block unauthorized users who are accessing your devices
- Manage permissions of client devices
- Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management
- Find the best location to place your range extender
- Automatically turn off the LEDs at specific time
- Manage most of TP-Link devices simultaneously
Compatible Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer C5400 V1
Archer C3200 V1
Archer C3150 V1
Archer C2600 V1
Archer C2300 V1
Archer A2300 V1
Archer C1900 V1
Archer C9 V1
Archer C8 V1
Archer C7 V1
Archer C1200 V1
Archer C60 V1
Archer C59 V1
Archer C58 V1
Archer C55 V1
Archer C50 V1
Archer C2 V1
Archer C900 V1
Archer C25 V1
Archer C20 V1
Archer C20i V1
Compatible xDSL Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer VR2800v V1
Archer VR2800 V1
Archer VR2600v V1
Archer VR2600 V1
Archer VR900v V1
Archer VR900 V1
Archer VR600v V1
Archer VR600 V1
Archer VR400v V1
Archer VR400 V1
Archer VR200v V1
Archer VR200 V1
Archer D7 V1
Archer D5 V1
Archer D50 V1
Archer D2 V1
Archer D20 V1
Compatible Range Extenders (listed hardware versions and above)
Others(listed hardware versions and above)
Archer MR400 V1
Archer MR200 V2
*To learn how to find the hardware version of your device, go to http://www.tp-link.com/faq-46.html
More devices supported by Tether are coming soon!
● Upgrade firmware is required. Go to the download page to choose the correct version and download the latest firmware: http://www.tp-link.com/support.html
● TP-Link Tether does not work when connected to guest network
● For any issue, please contact http://www.tp-link.com/support.html
- Fix some bugs and improve the stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well designed, easy to use.
One of the main reasons I love TP Link routers is its app and the ease with which you can completely control the router.
My favorite feature in the app is the ability to turn on night mode at specified times which turns off the router lights.
You can also check data usage of each device, set parental controls and do a lot more.
This app is a must have for everyone who are using a router from TP Link.
It gives you everything detail about your device. It’s settings, how many people are connected. Whether you want to block them or no. Guests WiFi controls, Mesh controls... etc.
Problem with connectivity
My phone continuously comes in a loop of connecting and disconnecting wifi when have this app on my phone, been facing this issue since a year... thought something was wrong with my phone got it replaced once... recently bought a new phone, the connection was working fine without this app. The second i installed this app problem of connecting and disconnecting started, so i deleted the app and everything was back to normal...
The app is nice, please work on this issue...
- TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd.
- 250.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2013-2020 TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly ₹ 499
- Quarterly ₹ 1,349
- Yearly ₹ 4,599
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.