Money for here, there, and everywhere
170+ countries. 50 currencies. One card. This is the account built to save you money round the world.
Use money. Make money. Get Wise. Convert, send, receive and spend just like that. And we’re up to 6x cheaper on average than leading UK banks.
Join 15+ million people and businesses worldwide.
— Worldwide money transfers, universal savings —
• Send money to 70+ countries, fast
• Get the real exchange rate, like on Google, for every money transfer, for a tiny fee
• Over 50% of transfers are instant
• Secure your transfers with two-factor authentication
— The debit card that’s always got the right currency —
• Spend or withdraw money in more than 200 countries
• If you don’t have the local currency, we’ll auto-convert what you have with the lowest possible price
• Freeze and unfreeze your card, and update your virtual card whenever you like
— Get paid like a local —
• Get your own UK account number and sort code, European IBAN, US routing and account numbers, and more. As if you had local bank accounts around the world.
• Use these account details to get paid in multiple currencies for free, and for direct debits
• Keep up-to-date with instant push notifications for every transaction
— Hold 50 currencies and convert between them instantly —
• No monthly fee and no maintenance fee to keep money in your account, in most cases
• Convert between currencies instantly, at the real exchange rate, for a super-low fee
— Put your money to work with Assets —
• Try Interest or Stocks in a few taps. Only available in the UK and Singapore, for now
• Capital at risk. Wise Assets is a trading name of TINV Ltd, a business subsidiary created to carry out investment activities and regulated by the FCA
— A better business account for going global —
• Pay invoices and bills faster, at a better exchange rate
• Use account details to get paid by clients and customers around the world
• Connect to supported platforms like Amazon, Stripe, Xero, and more
Wise is regulated by the FCA in the UK, and by other authorities around the world.
Send from: GBP (British pound), EUR (Euro), USD (US dollar), AUD (Australian dollar), BGN (Bulgarian lev), BRL (Brazilian real), CAD (Canadian dollar), CHF (Swiss franc), CZK (Czech koruna), DKK (Danish krone), HKD (Hong Kong dollar), HUF (Hungarian forint), JPY (Japanese yen), MYR (Malaysian ringgit), NOK (Norwegian krone), NZD (New Zealand dollar), PLN (Polish zloty), RON (New Romanian leu), SEK (Swedish krona), SGD (Singapore dollar)
Send to: EUR (Euro), USD (US dollar), GBP (British pound), AED (UAE dirham), ARS (Argentine peso), AUD (Australian dollar), BDT (Bangladeshi taka), BGN (Bulgarian lev), BRL (Brazilian real), CAD (Canadian dollar), CHF (Swiss franc), CLP (Chilean peso), CNY (Chinese yuan), CRC (Costa Rican colón), CZK (Czech koruna), DKK (Danish krone), EGP (Egyptian pound), GHS (Ghanaian cedi), GEL (Georgian lari), HKD (Hong Kong dollar), HUF (Hungarian forint), IDR (Indonesian rupiah), ILS (Israeli shekel), INR (Indian rupee), JPY (Japanese yen), KES (Kenyan shilling), KRW (South Korean won), LKR (Sri Lankan rupee), MAD (Moroccan dirham), MXN (Mexican peso), MYR (Malaysian ringgit), NPR (Nepalese rupee), NOK (Norwegian krone), NZD (New Zealand dollar), PEN (Peruvian sol), PHP (Philippine peso), PKR (Pakistan rupee), PLN (Polish zloty), RON (Romanian leu), SEK (Swedish krona), SGD (Singapore dollar), THB (Thai baht), TRY (Turkish lira), UAH (Ukrainian hryvnia), VND (Vietnamese dong), ZAR (South African rand), ZMW (Zambian kwacha)
We fixed bugs and made minor improvements.
Happy sending, spending, and saving!
Ratings and Reviews
Sending money to friends and family in other countries can be a pricey proposition, unless you can find a way to avoid the unfavourable currency exchange rates set by banks. TransferWise uses the standard exchange rate—not your bank’s—when you wire money abroad. It’s remarkably streamlined and easy to use, especially for frequent transfers, and it’ll save you plenty of dollars, pounds, euros, zloty…whatever money means to you.
Best for international uses
I can’t express how much I adore this company. Never ever have I taken out the time to review an app but they have done such a flawless job which has forced my hand to give them a 10 star review. What they do best: When traveling internationally, we usually stop by and exchange money. It can be a frustrating experience because there are time when you will need to exchange more. Furthermore, normal debit card from local banks just have insane foreign exchange fees which I truly despise. Through Wise, I have a debit card which can hold multiple currencies and it takes a click to exchange one from the other. Also to top up my balance, it can be done immediately through Apple Pay, where I can use my USD debit card from a local bank and top up my balance on Wise without having to go through the hassle of conversion, exchange, etc as Wise does it all for me. The only thing I can say is THANK YOU for this experience. Please always exist Wise and surprise me with what’s next from your team ❤️
Just wow! And I am not kidding!
I’ve been struggling for like almost 2 months with all the apps out there to transfer money from India to Sri Lanka. I literally had an argument with my own Bank Hdfc where I am 8 years customer and still won’t guide me through without telling me a million remittance codes. 😑They stopped responding when I finally gave up and requested to help me with it as I wasn’t understanding how to proceed.
I found TransferWise a month ago, however, I thought it wouldn’t take INR directly. It actually doesn’t, we have to upload through card and it’ll take as USD which I came to know only 2 days ago and the money has already reached the destination bank.
TransferWise, I can’t thank you enough.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wise Payments Ltd
- 227.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Wise Ltd.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.