Zoho OneAuth - Authenticator is an industry standard multi-factor authentication app developed by Zoho to secure your Zoho accounts. It can also secure any web app or mobile app which is compatible with time-based OTP verification with two-factor authentication. The OneAuth app offers easy and multiple recovery options.
- Passwordless sign-in for your Zoho accounts
- Backup and Sync your OTP secrets across multiple devices
- Multiple account support - Add and switch between multiple Zoho accounts
- Support for Touch ID and TouchBar
- Widgets, MenuBar Menus, Keyboard shortcuts.
macOS Monterey specific features such as:
- Siri Shortcuts
- Contextual tooltips to easily learn about the app
- Time-sensitive push notifications support.
Zoho OneAuth Authenticator provides flexible authentication. You can switch between auth modes when your preferred mode is not working. OneAuth's passphrase acts as a backup password and lets you regain access to your Zoho account without any hassle.
Go ahead and install the app right away. It's free, easy to use and secures your account always. Share your feedback through the app, reach our support for any queries, and write a review to let us know what you think. We're all ears.
- OneAuth now supports scanning QR codes right from your Mac screen. Use the On-Screen Scanner to sign in (via Scan QR mode), and to add OTP accounts.
- Update profile picture easily on Mac by taking a photo using the camera or by uploading a photo from your files.
- Open On-Screen Scanner and add an OTP account swiftly using the Touch Bar, menu bar, or the keyboard shortcut Cmd (⌘)+S.
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The push notification approvals dont come through a lot of times and then you are stuck waiting to approve via app.
Excellent UI but lacks some basic functionality
It’s an excellent app but it lacks some basic functionality such as Searching for a account and rearranging the account. If they were added in a future update It is one of the best app for two factor authentication.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your feedback on Zoho OneAuth application, we have already worked on this feature, and it's under the testing phase. We will soon have this feature released. If you have any other queries write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did not get push notification on my mobile and had to explicitly open the app to authenticate.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoho Corporation
- 13.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.2 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Zoho Corporation