Love to Self-Drive a Car?
Now Rent a Self-Drive Car by the Hour, Day, Week, or Month
Whether you need to run around town or want to go out of station for a long weekend, Zoomcar has the vehicle for you. Zoomcar has 20+ different vehicle makes to choose from and offers self-drive services across 45+ cities - Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Ludhiana, Mangalore-Manipal, Mysore, Vizag, Nagpur, Kochi, Vijayawada, Surat, Siliguri, Lucknow, and Guwahati. It’s all about customer flexibility as Zoomcar offers individuals the option to pick up a vehicle from a conveniently located parking station or through a doorstep delivery to a location of your choice.
With Zoomcar, your hiring experience is hassle-free as the tariff always includes free fuel, insurance, and taxes. A refundable deposit of upto Rs.5000 is charged per trip, but if you’ve done multiple bookings then you can forego the deposit entirely!
So here’s what makes Zoomcar’s self-drive car rental service the premier choice:
• Hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly rental options.
• Free fuel, insurance, and taxes always included in the rate
• 20+ different makes to choose from - a range of hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs & luxury cars.
• All-India permits in all vehicles.
• Vehicles conveniently located near your home or office with a doorstep delivery option.
• Airport car availability for seamless travel in new city.
Offerings at Zoomcar Car Rental:
• Flexible Packages: We have introduced 3 attractive pricing options, depending on
usage & convenience. Each package provides a different amount of free kms (5, 10, or 15 free kms per hour). This means that individuals can always choose the right package for the amount of driving planned. If it’s a multi-day trip over a short distance, then Zoom Lite (5 kms/hr) is your best bet. If you’re traveling a very long distance in a short time, then best go with Zoom XL (15 kms/hr). If it’s just normal usage around town, then Zoom Classic (10 kms/hr) will suit just fine.
• Deal Shack: A one-stop shop for the best self-drive rental offers around. You can get up to 50% off on your booking. Self-drive car hire deals refresh daily at 12 noon, so do keep an eye out for the latest and greatest!
• Zoom Commute: Daily office commute is now hassle-free and easy with Zoom Commute! Think of it as owning a Zoomcar for the week, starting at Rs.560/day. Fuel, taxes & insurance included just like with our normal package.
• Invite and Earn: You can invite your friends to make their first Zoomcar booking with your unique referral code and earn ₹500 driving credits. What's more? Your friends gets flat 30% (max discount – ₹2500) on their first booking! Go ahead and share some love.
Here’s how to experience your very own self-drive car in 3 simple steps:
1. Download the Zoomcar app, select the car, location, and duration for your trip.
2. Upload your driver’s license prior to your booking start time and then Zoom off to your destination.
3. Return the car to the same location after a happy trip!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zoomcar.in
Our Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/ZoomCarIndia
Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but still improvements needed !!!
Everything is fine regarding your services and I exceptionally love using your services. It suits my requirements & expectations. But still needed few changes with your policies.
1) During the return, it’s a bit hard to park the car in the same location where the car is picked up as the area is occupied by some other vehicles. Considering the safety of the vehicle & to neglect disturbances to the public, it is required to park the car in the nearby possible location, which we are unable to do as the app shows that the car wasn’t in the same location. Also, in certain cases you are charging for such cases. Please go through this so that this can be resolved ASAP.
2) When crossing the states, it’s always difficult to find where they issue the state permits as we found in some check posts they aren’t providing those permits. It costs waste of time and what I suggest is, please make sure that those permits are available for the nearby states if possible for vehicles booked with long ranges.
3) If possible please fill the fuel to the max so that we don’t have to wait for the refund to get processed.
They are hungry for money and loot customers
1st case - Whet they started PEDL, the app was working good. I was started loving pedl. But when they updated the app and increased the price, lots of issues started to happen. I started pedl then reached to my destination then I was ending the trip but it was not happening. I tried for 30 min every time it showed something went wrong. Please try again. What was that?? Then I left for my home. Next day i saw that the trip was still running and i was charged. These guys don’t have customer support. I emailed them then at evening I got a call from a guy he went to the cycle and stopped it. I was supposed to get my refund but not. After 45 day it was not refunded. Then I again emailed them. After 2 days they replied that refund process it initiated and will take 24 to 48 hrs. Its been 7 days still not refunded.
2nd case - Today I got a mail that subscribe to pedl and get flat 1000 discount on zoomcar booking every month. I searched everywhere for terms and conditions but not found any. That means it was clear that it was flat 1000 off without any conditions. But when I subscribed to pedl for 199 I received a mail with TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Yes and it was like I have to take zoomcar for 24 hr minimum. What is this?? They think we are fools. I just want to inform that. By this behaviour and service your customer will stop using your cheap service and people will know you are scammers.
Thanks and Regards
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to know about the trouble caused. Kindly raise your concern through the below link, we shall resolve the issue on priority.
Cut-throat system design, to swindle money
Its amazing when you think that a group of people have used technology as an excuse to create a system to cheat users. It is the latest trend obviously, but Zoomcar must be up there. A 150 km trip was charged 5k in the end on a baleno due to their system failure during a trip extension apparently. And they don't even take credit for it. In the name of automating eveything, one cannot reach a customer executive easily and when you finally do somehow, they are extremely rude and cold. With false promises, they get out of calls so that you end up dealing with their dead end user interface options and a crappy automated helpline. I paid 3k extra and I am fed up to fight with them for my money as they have prolonged a response for 4 months. I later get to know that a few of my friends who used zoomcar had a similar experience and I regret using this service. I am relieved to have Uninstalled this application and only wrote this review to warn others who need help using self driving cars. Please resort to a system that has more human interaction and who do not use an deceitful automated system as an excuse to swindle money from customers.
All the best Users
Developer Response ,
Dear Bern, we are sorry for all the disappointment caused. Please share your booking ID for our reference, so that we can check on the escalations raised and we will do the needful to resolve your concerns.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.