Introducing the all-new CIMB Clicks Mobile App – Power in your hands.
Make cashless QR payments, enjoy personalised deals & experience simplified banking, all-in-one power packed app.
Here’s what’s new:
• Save as Favourite – Now you can add favourite your transaction in just one tap. Experience speedy transaction!
• Transfer Money to TNG eWallet – Never run out of credit in your TNG eWallet app, simple transfer money via CIMB Clicks to your TNG eWallet.
• Services – Adjust your ATM/Debit card limit and transaction limit for different type of transactions.
• Renaming of ‘Instant Transfer’ – Fret not, ‘Instant Transfer’ is still available. We have just renamed it to ‘DuitNow to Account’.
• DuitNow QR – There’s no need for you to input long account numbers for your next fund transfer. Just set up your DuitNow QR account via Settings and you can start to scan and pay. This feature allows you to receive funds too.
• Power packed essentials – New look on your home screen with menu slider to swipe for new features.
• SecureTAC – You no longer have to wait for the push notification to approve/reject your web transaction. SecureTac can be generated directly via the app home screen now.
• Foreign Transfer – You can now send money overseas via the Transfers feature.
• Save better, smarter – With Goals & Savings feature, you can now create & achieve goals savings in auto-pilot mode.
• Improved login and push notifications system
• Active Home screen for 30 days. User ID is paired with your device, so use only password &/or fingerprint to access any banking feature.
• Easily adjust your Quick Payment limit (up to RM250) via Settings
• Manage activation and deactivation of Touch ID, QR Pay, DuitNow ID, Quick Payment device(s)
• Contact Us – Call or email us directly from your app.
• Quick FAQ access – Get your common queries easily addressed via FAQ link
• CIMB Clicks Registration – You can also register for CIMB Clicks via the app
For more information, log on to www.cimbclicks.com.my
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using cimb clicks for like 5 to 6 months and I don’t really have any problems it’s work well no problem doing online transactions smooth as butter. So I’m just wondering if the developers can add a feature where users can change or update their mobile number for TAC with cimb clicks. With everything that’s going on right now it’s kind of hard to go outside. Maybe for security reasons the feature can not be added but the thing is only we the owners are able to log in to our cimb clicks. So if anything, it’s the owner that wanted to update their mobile number for TAC. Besides the developers can add several steps/procedures/questions e.g- mother’s maiden name, IC number, Card number, Pictures, etc...before users can make a request to update their mobile number so that it can be confirm that the user is really the owner of the bank account. So dear developers, please consider this request.
MARKETING TEAM TAKE NOTE
Dear CIMB marketing team please don’t use the cimb clicks app to send push notifications it’s annoying. It should be a banking app not used as a promo tool, we as customers leave the notification on to receive the digital tac and important updates. Give us an option to only allow tac and money transfer notifications or banking notifications on iOS. Also if you continue to do this on iOS disabling notifications is really easy from the notification center more people are going to turn it off, and for tac they will opt for the sms option during a bank transfer which I believe would increase your cost. So please you are not shoppes or Lazada to send push notifications for promos please think throughly you’re a bank, keep the app for solely for banking not bs promos.
Sincerely a very annoyed customer :)
Not to mentions the amount of times I have opt - out of your email from cimb marketing but you still keep sending them, its border line harassing I’ve opted out but I still get emails. it’s okay this if for another day and another platform not here.
Security needs to be improved
For a banking application in comparison to other banking services, I would say CIMB clicks fair quite well in terms of interface and speed, as well as the convenience in using them.
However, I must say in terms of security wise, it needs its fair share of improvement. Somehow my CIMB account information leaked to my other social media platforms in particular, Facebook and it obtained my card information from there, hence unfortunately suffered multiple unauthorised fraudulent charges. Though, report was made, and CIMB preferred staffs were really helpful in aiding and helping me out from this fraud but still, it should not recur again because it is such an inconvenience to us.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your review & we're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. We'll take note of your suggestion/feedback & work harder to improve the app to serve you better.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CIMB Bank Berhad
- 79.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 CIMB BANK BERHAD (13491-P)