Introducing the all-new CIMB Clicks Mobile App – Power in your hands.
Make cashless QR Payments, enjoy personalised deals & experience simplified banking, all in one power-packed app. With the new CIMB Clicks Mobile App - It’s all in your hands.
Here’s what’s new:
· Easy Access Home Screen - Revamped home screen makes accessing banking features effortless. Get immediate access to bill payments, money transfer, prepaid top up & more.
· Quick Payments - With Quick Payments, get transactions done faster with just your fingerprint/Face ID.
· Personalised Deals - Enjoy specialized deals & offers specially curated for you.
· CIMB QR Pay - Enjoy super fast cashless payments easily with QR Pay. Just scan, pay & go.
· DuitNow – Send money instantly using just recipient’s mobile number.
· Improved login and push notifications system
· Refreshed user interface
· Active Home screen for 30 days. User ID is paired with your device, so use only password &/or fingerprint to access any banking feature.
· Easily adjust your Quick Payment limit (up to RM250) via Settings
· Manage activation and deactivation of Touch ID, QR Pay, DuitNow ID, Quick Payment device(s).
· Contact Us - Call or email us directly from your app.
· Quick FAQ access – Get your common queries easily addressed via FAQ link.
· CIMB Clicks Registration - You can also register for CIMB Clicks via the app.
· For more information, log on to www.cimbclicks.com.my
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
OK, Needs Improvement
It just needs a cleaner and simpler UI. Please add an option to download and send a PDF of receipts. Fix the Sign Out issue – it’s an app, not a website. I shouldn’t have to sign in again each time I need to use it, isn’t that what the fingerprint authentication is for? In all, the app is not bad, it’s just one of those that’s so close to being good but is being held back by small issues. Final suggestion – change the app icon. Just the CIMB logo is sufficient. Less is more.
Useless for loans, well what do you expect from the worst bank in the world
If you are like me and were told there is no more loan statements being e-mailed and have to check via CIMB clicks, then this app does not work. CIMB continues to be useless, closed my savings acc with this clown bank years ago. Your yellow competitor has such a good platform. My biggest regret in life is taking a housing loan with this cap ayam bank. The only thing that works on time is your collection officers chasing for repayment 1 day after payment is due. They are so effective they dont need to check if payment has been made. And they wont say who or why they are calling until you give your name and IC number....
I have to use the desktop site - in 2020. When there is time travel please someone let me know so I can avoid this bank like COVID-19. Apple please ban them from using the octopus logo as it is an insult to this highly intelligent animal - please change it to a blur sotong.
Error loading on iPhone 12
Good day, hope the developer find this review as constructive criticism. First Ui, look at your app Ui and responsiveness between Cimb Click app and other bank app. Not user friendly, lack responsive and even with good data speed, it was ridiculously slow from the others internet banking app. 2nd, whats the point updating the app and all but still the same, couldnt tell if the developer has fixed the bug issues. Developer revamp this app, bank could lose precious customers and switch to the other bank. Third, prior the released of iPhone 12, shouldnt developer take time to test the app on iPhone 12? Frankly i dont want to switch other bank, will take my time and quite hassle but Cimb has been my primary bank, so I let this go easily. But hope within the next 2-3 months, developer can turn around this situation.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.