Introducing the all-new CIMB Clicks Mobile App – Power in your hands.
Make cashless QR payments, enjoy personalised deals & experience simplified banking, all-in-one power packed app.
Here’s what’s new:
• Save as Favourite – Now you can add favourite your transaction in just one tap. Experience speedy transaction!
• Transfer Money to TNG eWallet – Never run out of credit in your TNG eWallet app, simple transfer money via CIMB Clicks to your TNG eWallet.
• Services – Adjust your ATM/Debit card limit and transaction limit for different type of transactions.
• Renaming of ‘Instant Transfer’ – Fret not, ‘Instant Transfer’ is still available. We have just renamed it to ‘DuitNow to Account’.
• DuitNow QR – There’s no need for you to input long account numbers for your next fund transfer. Just set up your DuitNow QR account via Settings and you can start to scan and pay. This feature allows you to receive funds too.
• Power packed essentials – New look on your home screen with menu slider to swipe for new features.
• SecureTAC – You no longer have to wait for the push notification to approve/reject your web transaction. SecureTac can be generated directly via the app home screen now.
• Foreign Transfer – You can now send money overseas via the Transfers feature.
• Save better, smarter – With Goals & Savings feature, you can now create & achieve goals savings in auto-pilot mode.
• Improved login and push notifications system
• Active Home screen for 30 days. User ID is paired with your device, so use only password &/or fingerprint to access any banking feature.
• Easily adjust your Quick Payment limit (up to RM250) via Settings
• Manage activation and deactivation of Touch ID, QR Pay, DuitNow ID, Quick Payment device(s)
• Contact Us – Call or email us directly from your app.
• Quick FAQ access – Get your common queries easily addressed via FAQ link
• CIMB Clicks Registration – You can also register for CIMB Clicks via the app
For more information, log on to www.cimbclicks.com.my
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using cimb clicks for like 5 to 6 months and I don’t really have any problems it’s work well no problem doing online transactions smooth as butter. So I’m just wondering if the developers can add a feature where users can change or update their mobile number for TAC with cimb clicks. With everything that’s going on right now it’s kind of hard to go outside. Maybe for security reasons the feature can not be added but the thing is only we the owners are able to log in to our cimb clicks. So if anything, it’s the owner that wanted to update their mobile number for TAC. Besides the developers can add several steps/procedures/questions e.g- mother’s maiden name, IC number, Card number, Pictures, etc...before users can make a request to update their mobile number so that it can be confirm that the user is really the owner of the bank account. So dear developers, please consider this request.
Worst banking app in Malaysia.
Probably the stupidest app among all the banking apps in Malaysia. Logs you out of the app after an update, which forces to sign back in, which also then recognizes your phone as a new device. Then it requires a 12 hour cooling period whereby you cannot use your phone. Even using CIMB Clicks on the browser requires a SecureTAC to be sent to the app, which is locked in the first place for that 12 hours mentioned. Will this happen every time the app is updated from the App Store? This is the worst experience ever.
Also, the app does not support the use of password managers. Industry cybersecurity standards now have lauded the use of complex passwords that are not re-used, and password managers are the accepted way to manage them. CIMB Clicks does not support it, and does not support copy-pasting passwords from the password manager to the app either. This is extremely mind-boggling for a company that implements a 12 hour cooling period for the sake of “security” but refuses to embrace the current security practices. This encourages users to use easy-to-guess passwords which will make it easier to hack by hackers.
CIMB = horrible outdated security practices.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your review & we're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. We'll take note & work harder to improve the app to serve you better.
Very bad app
I am using huawei phone to open this app and it just keep on staying on the main page, not responding at all. Tried to uninstall and reinstall again but the same thing happened. However, there is no issue when i used iphone. I called customer service and gave my feedback regarding this, and the staff kept on asking what do i see and also asked me to reinstall. I told her i already tried this way more than 5 times but the same issue happened and even i saw a few reviewed on the same issue but she said the cimb didn’t receive any feedback regarding this. So what about those who reviewed? Does this mean the bank is not doing their job? Second thing, like what some people feedback, what about those who have few accounts? The creation of app is to make our routine more convenient but seems like this app caused us more problems. This app is not friendly used at all. I hope cimb really fork out the solution and improved on the customer service. I have been tied with this bank for more than 10 years but this time the service and the app issue are really disappointing me
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your review & we're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. Please drop us a message with more details in the Mailbox. Step 1: Login to CIMB Clicks Web Step 2: You can find the mailbox at the top right corner next to the logout button. Thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CIMB Bank Berhad
- 86 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2022 CIMB BANK BERHAD (13491-P)