Introducing the all-new CIMB Clicks Mobile App – Power in your hands.
Make cashless QR Payments, enjoy personalised deals & experience simplified banking, all in one power-packed app. With the new CIMB Clicks Mobile App - It’s all in your hands.
Here’s what’s new:
· Easy Access Home Screen - Revamped home screen makes accessing banking features effortless. Get immediate access to bill payments, money transfer, prepaid top up & more.
· Quick Payments - With Quick Payments, get transactions done faster with just your fingerprint/Face ID.
· Personalised Deals - Enjoy specialized deals & offers specially curated for you.
· CIMB QR Pay - Enjoy super fast cashless payments easily with QR Pay. Just scan, pay & go.
· DuitNow – Send money instantly using just recipient’s mobile number.
· Improved login and push notifications system
· Refreshed user interface
· Active Home screen for 30 days. User ID is paired with your device, so use only password &/or fingerprint to access any banking feature.
· Easily adjust your Quick Payment limit (up to RM250) via Settings
· Manage activation and deactivation of Touch ID, QR Pay, DuitNow ID, Quick Payment device(s).
· Contact Us - Call or email us directly from your app.
· Quick FAQ access – Get your common queries easily addressed via FAQ link.
· CIMB Clicks Registration - You can also register for CIMB Clicks via the app.
· For more information, log on to www.cimbclicks.com.my
UI enhancement and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No confidence! Poor user experience!
Previously had many issues from login to interface and functionality, could not even do a transfer. Had countless bugs and forced me to use the web version.
Now updated to a new version, noticing a complete makeover and was excited that the app has been revamped and should not have issues anymore but to my surprise it’s just another horrible experience.
After setup credentials and Touch ID, it took me to its new interface and when I clicked my account info, it directs me to another page for password and shows me repeated wrong secure phrase. There’s no option to logout(still showing my name as if I’m logged in) and I’m unable to proceed because continuously showing me a wrong secure phrase(obviously I’m not going to key in my password) and furthermore Touch ID has been activated. When I hit ‘no’ on the secure phrase, I get redirected to mobile website.
Gosh, whats going on with your app? Seriously a joke and very very very poor customer experience. Just shut down the app, get a proper thorough solution and only then roll out. The app definitely doesn’t seem secure neither workable. I’ve lost confidence and regretfully to mark this as 1 star!!! Sorry but no choice.
Unfair ratings. It’s an easy, safe & reliable banking site.
Clicks is such an easy & SAFE online banking site. I can do almost everything with this app. I’ve been using this for at least 10 years and no worries about its security. If you lose your mobile phone and your wallet, the thief still needs your login id and password. So imho the 2 star rating is unfair. It deserves at least 4*. Most bad reviews I believe is a result of users’ mobile phones. If you use an iPhone, it’s super easy to pay bills, transfer money and much more. Maybe ppl using less safe older phones that have issues with this app. To those who are lazy to get TAC everytime, now it’s changed to please you all. But security is compromised. If someone unlocks my phone, they can hack into my bank account bcos no need TAC. Bring back TAC for every transaction. It’s safer that way
Updated version - Bug
Once I updated the new version, it forced me to set up the Touch ID with only 1 button "Proceed", which means that I had no other option but only to set up. After I click on "Proceed", the pages is keep loading and show empty, I waited for 5-10mins but no response.
So that, I forced to closed the apps manually. Then, when I click on this apps, it showed that I had login. I try to do the fund transfer and view my account, but everytime I click on it, the secure phase is incorrect even I tried for few times.
Another issue is that have no logout button! I feel very unsecure when I cannot found any logout button. Not sure is it a bug or you are forcing the customer to login only 1 time and lock their account in the app.
- CIMB Bank Berhad
- 42.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 CIMB BANK BERHAD (13491-P)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.