Formerly known as iKepoh .i-Tegur Mobile application is a new innovation developed by the ministry to facilitate the public to make complaints to the local authorities (PBT) through mobile.
The objectives of i-Tegur
* Establish rapport PBT and citizens by providing a user-friendly channel complaints in giving the best service to the people; and
* Monitoring and more effective complaint management to top management PBT and KPKT through the same system resources and easily accessible.
The functions of i-Tegur
* Allow shipping posing a complaint with the mobile location;
* Provide feedback to the complainant with a more responsive; and
* To monitor the statistics of complaints by local authorities or through the dashboard JKT provided more efficiently.
Update and fix bug send complaint
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So so execution with a great objective
Screen captures on intro page (this page) should reflect the new app name. Please get someone to proof read your english. I don't think the bicycle pix is in Malaysia. Pix used should be in Malaysia. I don't know how to view other complaints as i click on the categories, nothing comes up. How do we know that the complaints are attended to? It seems complaints must be with images and that image must be shot using the app. You can't browse yr library and attach it. The idea is good but the execution is not that great.
App seems running sluggishly on my iPhone 6
Also I can’t se to find a way to upload pictures I’ve taken from my phone.
Slow Action taken and always tag in wrong address
It took few month for the related department to take an action. The objective of this app is good but have to well monitor by related department regarding the work progress. The location always tag in wrong place. Even after we drag to the right location, the address shown is always wrong. Please include a new function for user to enter the location details after dragging the map.
- Kementerian Kesejahteraan Bandar, Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan
- 46.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 KPKT, Malaysian Government
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.