OPay is a popular and leading financial service company in Nigeria with tens of millions of users who trust, rely on, and use the platform. With mission to make financial services more inclusive through technology, OPay is dedicated to providing secure, easy to use & affordable financial services with super fast user experience, amazing incentive package on transfer/airtime & data top-up, innovative product to use as balance with amazing daily interest, reliable debit card with no charge and best resolution experience etc. With OPay account, you can have full control of your finances, payments & transactions with ease, all on one platform! Yes, OPay is your one-stop payment services platform and more.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Instant account opening and welcome bonus
- Instant transfer
- Airtime/Data Top-up with Cashback
- Owealth to use as balance and with amazing daily interest
- The most convenient and reliable debit card
- Quick customer service (Accessible via online and physical channels)
Other benefits of OPay
- Open an account instantly with your phone number, NIN, BVN, or other national means of verification
- An all-in-one app for bill payments, airtime, data, betting, electricity, TV and other services.
- The OPay debit card:
- Convenient——Apply via in-app or get instantly at a nearby OPay agent
- Free——Zero fee (ATM withdrawrals&maintenance)
- Accepted Everywhere——Accepted at any POS, ATM&online channel
- Grow your money and save with OPay:(Powered by BlueRidge Microfinance Bank)
- OWealth: With owealth, you can get amazing daily interest on your funds while having full access and control of the money. Make transactions at any time without affecting your interest!
- Spend & Save: Helps you create healthy savings habits as you can save a percentage of money spent or transferred and get daily returns on your savings.
- Fixed Saving: Helps you achieve specific goals or projects with ease as you can save for as short as 7 days and get amazing interest.
OPay is safe and secure
- Licensed by CBN, insured by NDIC, and trusted by tens of millions of users
- All transactions are encrypted, secured, and reliable
- Use private mode to hide your account balance
- You can easily block your account or card via the USSD short code, *955*131# or *955*132#
We have a dedicated support team available 24/7 for all your questions and complaints.
Helplines: 07008888328 01 88883228
Whatsapp: +234 9165998936
1. OPay is licensed by CBN and all deposits are insured by NDIC. Your funds are safe with us.
2. Optimize user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Add Biometric Authentication and PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
Please add Biometric Authentication and PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
Side Story: I've been having this buy with funding my bet account where it always defaults to bet9ja since I updated it four days ago. I lost 150 naira four days ago when I tapped on betking in my recent beneficiaries immediately after the update and made a payment only to realize opay changed the betking I selected to bet9ja, left my betking account as the same number and sent it to a bet9ja account named Clude08. I haven't been able to reach out to customer care. They don't respond.
I entered my appstore not long ago because I was tired of the bug that says account lookup failed after selecting any account from the betting beneficiary list and I saw there was no update. So I went through the developer page on appstore then I went through opay's version history and when I exited the page, there was an update. I updated and found out that the bug has been fixed.
Developer Response ,
HI Kayceepeece, We are thrilled we were able to satisfy your needs, your feedback is duly noted and will be reviewed for consideration. Please be informed that notifications on transactions initiated are sent as Push-out notifications or sent via your verified email on the App. Kindly go to your phone settings and turn on notifications. For further inquiries, chat with us via the APP, FB, IG, or Twitter for prompt feedback. Thank you, A.A
SCAM! Don't Download!
My friend introduced me to Opay and I decided to download and register. At first I would fund my account in order to buy airtime until I got notified that I can apply for their debit card and use it for withdrawal. Fantastic idea! I quickly applied, and after a month I finally received the card.
The beginning of my problem. The day I received my card I funded my Opay card with N30,000, and went to a POS to make a withdrawal of N20,000. I got debited but I didn't receive the value. It was a failed transaction. The money wasn't reversed either. I opened my Opay app and I decided to report a card dispute, then they said it would take them 3-5 days to refund the money. Well, I was relieved. Unfortunately, 5 days past and there was no response. I decided to call them on phone and the response I got was to wait. I waited for another 5 days but nothing happened. I messaged them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, emailed them countlessly but Opay seems to know what they are doing. The response I usually get is that they are working on my case relentlessly. To cut the long story short, it's now 4 months and Opay haven't refunded me.
Opay is a big SCAM. They used their debit card to win me over only to show me shege.
Unprofessional customer care
I had an issue of upgrading to tier 3, which I have uploaded all necessary ID and NEPA bill which was required. At first I mistakenly transferred cash that was meant for my DSTV subscription since then my cash got trapped, I can’t do the subscription due to tier 3 upgrade. I have called customer line in multiple times I was only attended to twice. Each time I call, customer care are always busy, I have sent several messages to Twitter and mail no one has responded. Two person that attended to me on different occasions promised it will be resolved, in fact the last guy whom i spoke with told me categorically that for it to be more faster that I should attached the ID and the NEPA bill as email, is five days now nothing has happened, my cash is still trapped there, opay has prevented me from my DSTV subscription, and I don’t known if the apex bank granted the license to operate in this manner. I am going to escalate my expense by escalating this to the Apex bank and if they fail to attend to me, I will visit their office if at all they have office in the first place, probably that’s why they are doing it with impunity.
Please opay should quickly review my upgrade now.
Developer Response ,
Hi Luciana, We apologize for the inconvenience. To enable us to review your complaint and ensure prompt resolution, kindly chat us via the APP, FB@OPay, IG@opay.ng or Twitter@OPay_NG. Our dedicated staff will respond immediately to take the details and communicate feedback on the escalated complaint. Thank you, A.A
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OPAY DIGITAL SERVICES PTE. LTD.
- 105.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Contests
- © 2019 OneSpot Technology Investment Limited