Microsoft Excel, the spreadsheet app, lets you create, view, edit, and share your files quickly and easily. Manage spreadsheets, tables and workbooks attached to email messages from your phone with this powerful productivity app.
Work in data analysis, accounting, auditing, or other fields confidently with anyone, anywhere. Quickly graph the most complex formulas, charts and tables with amazing features.
Review spreadsheets and run data analysis on the go. Customize tables and spreadsheets the way you want with robust formatting tools and great features. The productivity app lets you build your spreadsheet to meet your specific needs.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft 365 subscription. Create templates, edit spreadsheets, organize charts and share with ease when you download Microsoft Excel.
Tables & Spreadsheets: Create, Calculate and Analyze
• Jump-start your budget, task list, accounting, or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
• Quickly graph with familiar formulas to run calculations and analyze your data.
• Rich productivity features and formatting options make your workbook easier to read and use.
• Use Cards View to easily see and manage spreadsheets.
Productivity App: Review, Edit, and Work Anywhere
• Review your Excel files from any device.
• Edit sheets and data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Spreadsheet features like sort and filter columns help focus your reviews.
• Create, duplicate, hide, and unhide sheets easily.
• Analyze data using common charts and graphs.
• Use spreadsheet features like add and edit chart labels to highlight key insights in your data.
• Pie chart maker: create charts and graphs from your data.
Finance: Budgeting & Accounting
• Use agile spreadsheets and charts to help manage budgets.
• Familiar tools to help you drill down to your exact finance needs.
• Calculate tax estimates, personal finances and more.
Draw and Annotate with Ink
• Make notes, highlight your worksheet, create shapes, or write equations using the draw tab feature in Excel on devices with touch capabilities.
Sharing made easy
• Share your files with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit, view, or leave comments directly in your workbooks.
• Copy the content of your worksheet in the body of an email message with its format intact or attach or copy a link to your workbook for other sharing options.
Download Microsoft Excel and get the best way to create, organize and manage data and spreadsheets from your iPhone or iPad.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Full Circle .....It’s Good To Be Back!
Back in the days of 486 Sx33’s with huge 300mb hard drives, when cell phones didn’t even exist... I cut my teeth on Microsoft Excel. I loved it. Designed all my business’ data tools on it. Thought I’d arrived.
Smartphones crashed into my life, and the idea of real time job costing and data capture excited the heck out of me.
So, I dived into the ‘Sea of Apps’. ... and discovered one thing....It’s ALL about the reports they can produce and how portable your source data is across operating systems. They generally fail.
Well.....then the modern Excel barges it’s way back into my life. No developers, no ads, no data loss, but instead.... RAW SIMPLE CUSTOMISABLE COMPUTING POWER ACROSS PLATFORMS, Cloud Storage and Digital tools.
Excel on phones can’t run macros.. dang. Cant do quite a few things to be honest.
But the one incredibly valuable thing it allows me to do is WRITE ONCE the data I need to capture, and then produce any report I can dream up and write.
Here’s REAL computing knowledge that won’t be redundant ANY TIME SOON.
Biggest laugh? .... it’s the ONE APP I know HEAPS more about that my millennial expert teenagers! YES! Dad’s Back...and cool again...hahaha. ;-)
Not Working in XS Max 12.3.1 version
Excel app not working at all in Iphone XS Max,
When i tryed to open the app not opening the app and directly comes out on phone home screen, restored, reinstalled and restarted with phone many times but still facing the same problem.
Please update the Excel version.
iOS and Excel
I’m no expert but use excel daily for some very basic financial spreadsheets. I find doing this on my iPad is a pain as the touch screen is so sensitive and the sheets tend to ‘slide around’. It is almost a waste of time trying unless I happen to have a rubber tipped stylus which fixes this problem. Of course i can never find the stylus when I need it. I much prefer using Excel on a PC but that might by my age. As I write this I realise much of my criticism is directed more at iOS than the programme, but there you have it.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 270.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Office 365 Personal $8.99
- Microsoft 365 Personal $9.99
- Microsoft 365 Family $15.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.