The Trade Me app makes it easier to search, view your Watchlist, bid and buy, and sell the things you don't need anymore – all while you’re on the go.
iPhone and iPad
Stay up to date with your buying and selling, whether you’re at home or out and about, on whichever iOS device you prefer:
- search by keyword or image, browse and filter all Trade Me categories
- add, view and remove Watchlist items
- bid on items and use Buy Now
- add items to your Shopping Cart to purchase multiple items at once
- pay using your credit or debit card
- credit your Trade Me account
- save searches as Favourites and view them later
- ask and answer questions including emoji support
- list items to sell and edit them later
- receive important notifications both within the app and through the Apple push notification service
- 3D Touch quick actions
- pay with Face ID or Touch ID
- Siri Shortcuts for the actions you regularly use
- split view for iPad
- plus, we’re adding more all the time.
Use Trade Me with a quick tap on your wrist:
- place another bid when you’ve been outbid to retake the lead
- Buy Now and pay with your saved credit card
- accept or decline Fixed Price Offers
- answer questions on your listings.
If you love using our app, we'd really appreciate a review. If you have specific feedback, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve fixed a handful of trifling bug fixes too small for the human eye.
If you love using our app, we'd really appreciate a review, and keep that feedback coming into app_iOS@trademe.co.nz
Ratings and Reviews
Would be a helpful change that when you do a refined search for a vehicle that you could also narrow your search field down within the makes. Eg im looking at utes at the moment but wanna look at only Ford, Toyota and Holden but currently have to select them separately or sift through heaps of Mitsubishi and Great Wall etc that I’m not interested in. Cheers
Trade me review
Enjoy using the site because it’s not completely changing every five minutes.
You need to Improve your search engine though. For example. I live in the Wairarapa and want to search for an item in the lower north island I.e. Wellington, Palmerston North and Wairarapa. I Can’t though I have to do them all separately.
Also if I could download my watch list into excel it would be great. This would make it much easier to manage them, group them and determine what is best for me.
Great App, I use it mostly on my iPad at home, iPhone on the go. I’ve just started using Afterpay as an option for buyers, but if I edit or relish an item on my iPad or iPhone, it removes the Afterpay option and I can’t reselect it as a payment option, I then need to open my browser and re-edit the listing and reselect Afterpay as an option. Annoying AF!
- Trade Me Limited
- 166.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Trade Me Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.