The Trade Me app makes it easier to search, view your Watchlist, bid and buy, and sell the things you don't need anymore – all while you’re on the go.
iPhone and iPad
Stay up to date with your buying and selling, whether you’re at home or out and about, on whichever iOS device you prefer:
- search by keyword or image, browse and filter all Trade Me categories
- add, view and remove Watchlist items
- bid on items and use Buy Now
- add items to your Shopping Cart to purchase multiple items at once
- pay using your credit or debit card
- credit your Trade Me account
- save searches as Favourites and view them later
- ask and answer questions including emoji support
- list items to sell and edit them later
- receive important notifications both within the app and through the Apple push notification service
- 3D Touch quick actions
- pay with Face ID or Touch ID
- Siri Shortcuts for the actions you regularly use
- split view for iPad
- plus, we’re adding more all the time.
Use Trade Me with a quick tap on your wrist:
- place another bid when you’ve been outbid to retake the lead
- Buy Now and pay with your saved credit card
- accept or decline Fixed Price Offers
- answer questions on your listings.
If you love using our app, we'd really appreciate a review. If you have specific feedback, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More little fixes all over the app!
If you love using our app, we'd really appreciate a review, and keep that feedback coming into email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Trademe needs a wishlist feature,
It would be good to have a wish list feature so you can add items you have on your watch list to your personal wish list, and then the wish list may feature an automatic refined search according to your chosen refined search details and alert you if you choose to use the alert option. The wish list would be handy for assorted trademe searches e.g birthdays, christmas etc.
Would be a helpful change that when you do a refined search for a vehicle that you could also narrow your search field down within the makes. Eg im looking at utes at the moment but wanna look at only Ford, Toyota and Holden but currently have to select them separately or sift through heaps of Mitsubishi and Great Wall etc that I’m not interested in. Cheers
Trade me review
Enjoy using the site because it’s not completely changing every five minutes.
You need to Improve your search engine though. For example. I live in the Wairarapa and want to search for an item in the lower north island I.e. Wellington, Palmerston North and Wairarapa. I Can’t though I have to do them all separately.
Also if I could download my watch list into excel it would be great. This would make it much easier to manage them, group them and determine what is best for me.
- Trade Me Limited
- 126.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 Trade Me Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.