The Xbox app brings together your friends, games and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
On the go:
• Share game captures with friends and across social networks
• Join Xbox Live Clubs to interact with like-minded gamers
• Use Looking for Group (LFG) to find a party to play a game
• Stay connected with multi-user conversations in Group Messaging
• See what friends are up to on Xbox Live
• Post updates and game clips to Activity Feed
• Watch and interact with game content
• Buy games from the store
With an Xbox One:
• Use the app to navigate using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Use the app as a media controller for your Xbox One (play, pause, etc)
Hi Xbox app users!
In this release, we've continued to improve the new messaging experience. Download the latest update to get:
* 'View' support for images and GIFs in messaging
* Clickable weblinks. You can now send and click link in messaging. Hooray!
* Performance and bug fixes
Thank you for continuing to use the Xbox mobile app!
Ratings and Reviews
Holy Moly! When I had Minecraft it created a name I didn’t like. I downloaded the app and created a new one. It was customised to my name. It dosent seem fancy that but there are even more stuff! It’s like an Xbox! I love that 😂
The only thing you should fix is..
Nothing! The app is completely fine, but I agree completely with a rating that says it needs screen recording. I want screen recording too! Maybe add that in your next update!
Can you guys make it possible to screen record clips etc.
Found it to be very convenient when it was working before. Otherwise fantastic app, works really well!
Makes life easier when gaming but it needs serious work to make it more usable. It's very slow to load content and if you close it for even a few seconds it will take 20 seconds to log you back in and seems to dump its memory as soon as you hit the home button. Once that's fixed it will be much better.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 143.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.