Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
They deactivated my acct and took days to respond
I just started using Instagram lately as a means to further promote my blog, and I find it really useful and a great way to get to know other brands and to follow things I’m interested in. But after about a month of using it, I found out that Instagram deactivated my account because “I had violated one of their terms”(although I really didn’t violate any). So, I filled up the corresponding form and they e-mailed me with instructions on how to get back my account, which I immediately followed. I expected them to get back to me after 24 hours, but after a day and a half of not hearing from them, I e-mailed them again to follow up since I had projects lined up that need to be promoted based on my marketing calendar. They only responded two days after. It’s bad enough that my account was deactivated for not violating any rules, but taking more than 24 hours to reply could’ve compromised my projects.
viewers after 24 hours
i am the type of person to look back on past stories and check and see who has seen my story especially when it comes to stories that involves the girl i love, I post my stories involving her to impress my friends to show them how much she really means to me. and now I cannot see which of my friends have seen my stories it feels like I’m buried deep underground. i enjoy checking which of my friends have seen my stories i do it every single day going back on past stories to see my viewers but now i just can’t, there’s really nothing beneficial with this update i really wish that this is just a test run and if it is it’s not any good at any angle ever. bring back the viewers on the stories, the least you could do is atleast just bring back the viewers on the stories which are the ones that are part of a highlight. i really need this feature back please, that’s really the reason why i put my stories in highlights so that people could see them for as longer as 24 hours and for me to see who sees them. bring this back and I’ll give back the 4 rating
Instagram can do better!
The update removed a bunch of cool and fun features! There is no more Close Friend stories, you can no longer take longer videos, and you can’t even share posts to your story anymore! Instagram is becoming disconnected from its users. Instead of giving us what we want, they remove great features that some if us really enjoyed. It’s not that hard to simply read some reviews and look at feedback. Another big problem is when you report an account or when you report a problem with your account. I recently got locked out of my old account and I’ve reported several times but Instagram didn’t even attempt to help me. Instagram doesn’t even take a look at the reports we make about other accounts. I see so many accounts that have VERY inappropriate pictures and videos and yet those accounts aren’t taken down. Please pull yourself together Instagram. It used to be so fun
- Instagram, Inc.
- 177.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Instagram, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.