Join the MaxActive team for personalized health coaching support that is there for you when you want it. Most health ‘programs’ try to force you down one track. But MaxActive is different; we want to fit into your life, not the other way around, so that you have the support to stay mindful of your health when it’s convenient for you.
Fitting into your busy life starts with this easy-to-use MaxActive mobile app. Download it now and request a special sign-up code to connect with a MaxActive coach to get the personalized attention that you, and your health deserve.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS...
* Download the app and create your account.
* Sync your MaxActive app with Apple Health in one easy step and track your steps automatically using just your phone.
* MaxActive also works with many of the most popular health apps and wearables Fitbit, Jawbone, Garmin, Nokia Health, Runkeeper, Strava, iHealth devices and more.
* Your MaxActive coach will work WITH you so you have personal support based on your actual health habits via in-app chat.
* And if you’re looking for more social support, tap into our MaxActive Communities to share your journey, advice and support with other members :)
* The MaxActive Score helps you see which health habits you are rocking, and which could maybe use a little more attention. Use it as a simple baseline reference-point for how well you're doing overall, and a motivator to keep you moving.
* Don’t forget to check the CUSTOM TRACKERS section, it may have personalized items that your MaxActive Coach has recommended just for you.
Redesigned from the ground up with a new, streamlined daily tracking experience! Plus new trends views to help you keep an eye on your progress, and significant under-the-hood tech upgrades make the app snappier than ever.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Health care app that would cause you stress
The app is probably the worst app I ever had to deal with. Not user friendly and when you log in, it looks like it just takes you to the website. Apps should simplify things. This app would probably cause me high blood because of how ugly its interface look.
Can anyone do something about this app?
Health care should be a REALLY IMPORTANT thing so they created an app for health care. But why isn’t it allowing us to log in? How are we supposed to use it? And why market it still if its just being left out unupdated? Can someone please do something about this?
Not even worth a single star
It just crashes!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.