RES-Q is Motolite’s on demand 24/7 roadside assistance service, free on mobile or tablet.
Whether you’re a driver or a passenger, Motolite RES-Q gives you peace of mind while on the road. With RES-Q, help for a dead battery, flat tire, overheating, or empty fuel tank is just a few taps and clicks away, so you can get back on the road safely.
RES-Q gives trustworthy and reliable roadside help, a first of its kind in the Philippines.
• RES-Q is the country’s first App-based roadside assistance service. And it’s easily accessed with just a few clicks on your mobile device.
• RES-Q has Real-time locating system. You can monitor the location and ETA of the authorized service rider-technician for added peace of mind.
• RES-Q service fee is free of charge* if your vehicle has a Motolite battery installed.
o Non-Motolite battery users availing of the service will be charged a minimal fee.
o Does not include fees for radiator coolant, fuel, and car battery purchase.
Res-Q is initially available in Metro Manila only.
Download now and enjoy hassle-free driving!
Ratings and Reviews
This app does exactly what it’s supposed to do.
The only part I’d like added is a chat option for contact with the person assigned to our issue.
I had no signal for calls or SMS but I did have wifi so it would’ve been easier to converse thru chat. Other than that, I would have given it 4 stars.
Very helpful app
The service is great. Very responsive. Motolite Res Q could very well be the poster child for efficient support service. 👍
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the positive feedback! In case you're in need of RES-Q for your roadside emergency needs, keep us in mind as we're one click away!
Amazing app! Not just delivers battery but actually provides tire assistance, overheat assistance, and refuel service in cases of emergency. Perfect for Manila traffic.
- Oriental and Motolite Marketing Corporation
- 52.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Oriental and Motolite Marketing Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.