Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
This release contains bugfixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
There are perhaps hundreds of project management tools and applications out there but this one, in my opinion, tops them all. Trello is efficient across many platforms. Most of all, it does not try to rip me off (which is important because I used it mainly for my work in a small NGO which does not have a large budget for project management).
Needs better Notif system
Undated cards are sometimes as important. Your notif system is flawed. I keep waiting on update like comments or “description changes” or “edits made by _” on one card and it did not inform me. I had to go to the board find it on a category (and i did not know which category to look) at this point. There is something i still cannot figure out. But i’m looking at this and i can see it is very flawed. A suggestion would be to categorize notifications based on “last-touched” and “due dates.” And just put the person who commented/updated/tagged someone/you on the card. No need to specify every single time WHAT the update was unless a person decides to view “recent changes made to card.” Try that for a start and maybe the notifs will become leas cluttered and then we can have smart notifs by trello inserted to “remind” abt pending cards and perhaps cards which are overdue. Pls try this suggestion. Thanks very much.
Show Labels for iPad
I really enjoy and use this app. It’s just perfect to track works in progress! My only concern is if it’s possible that the Labels will be seen as a whole on the iPad like it does on the laptop? So that we can see everything at one go rather than pressing each card to see the Labels attached to them.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. There are some features that don't have direct parity with the web version of Trello such as the labels visibility, but our team is always looking to improve that. I'll let our team know you'd like to see the option to display label names on the front of your cards in a future version of the app!
- Trello, Inc.
- 127.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold ₱ 249.00
- One Year of Trello Gold ₱ 2,250.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.