NBP digital is free, secure and user friendly smartphone app for all your banking needs. NBP account holder (Conventional & Islamic) can get registered for NBP Digital and enjoy all the following exciting features anywhere any time:
FUND TRANSFER & PAYMENTS
Funds transfer to NBP account holder.
IBFT- Funds transfer to any other bank account holder.
Utility Bill Payment
Credit Card Bill payment
UPI QR Payments
Debit Card Management (New)
Add Multiple Account
Balance Inquiry (Tap to show balance on home screen)
Check Account Statement (30/60/90 days)
Email Account Statement
Search location of the nearest ATM & QR Merchants
Biometric Login (Touch/Face ID)
Security feature (OTP for Login & Device Binding)
Referral Code (New)
NBP DIGITAL REGISTRATION
To get yourself registered for NBP Digital App you just need to have:
For further details visit NBP website by clicking the link below: NBP Website Link: https://www.nbp.com.pk/digital/index.aspx If you have any query, complaint or feedback regarding NBP Digital you can:
• Call us: 021-111-627-627 • Email us at: email@example.com
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/NBPTheNationsBank/
New NBP App is here
- Debit card: Order new, Activate, and manage
- Referral: Help a customer, family, or friend to win exciting prizes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a very comprehensive application and covers almost every need of the customer. However I faced a problem. I couldn’t reset my password due to the reason that I am presently visiting USA and using a SIM card other than one registered with NBP. Consequently when I attempt to reset my password and use the option of “forgot my password” the application sends OTP in two parts but one part sent via text message on my registered phone obviously do not receive since I am using SIM card not registered with NBP. So it deprives me to reset the password.
Developer Response ,
We regret the inconvenience caused, OTP can only be sent to registered mobile number.
kindly Kindly for God Sake completely redesign your UI and interface because other’s bank applications brings alot of new features which gives ease to their customers but from last 2 year there is no major update in app of national bank of Pakistan which is very disappointing. This application is very difficult to use. New customer can’t use it very easily in fact the balance of your account didn’t show in UI interface.
Secondly in other bank apps you just have to send money to someone whether through inter fund transfer or cnic the payee automatically add to your payees history so next time you don’t need to add it into payee but in national bank app you have to manually first add it into payee management and then go for funds transfer. Very disappointing.
Thirdly you cannot add your utilities bills in this app you have to put it manually every month for bill payments. In other apps you add utilities only one time and your bills automatically update every month you just pay it only tap. Again very disappointing
Fourthly there should be an option where you add your favourite payees on the top so you there is no need to search everytime. Hope there should be strict action about this Thanks🤝
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out, we have been updating UI and adding features with every new update. Here is the response to your queries:
1. You can check your account balance in my accounts option for now and a new version of app is going to be launched soon where main features will be available on home screen. Stay tuned.
2. For fund transfers new beneficiary has to be added by user one time from next time user can make transactions with one tap through beneficiary transactions option available on home screen.
3. You can add the billers for bill payments as beneficiaries in the same manner as fund transfer through beneficiary management (add beneficiary) option that also will appear in beneficiary payments list on home screen.
4. All the bill payments & fund transfer payees appears on beneficiary payments list and with a one tap you can make transaction to those payees.
If you have any other queries please let us know.
After every 2-3 weeks i get asked about OTP (device verification) and never have i ever received it on my sim. I’ve called for assistance they gave me a complaint number to which I received a call after 8-9 days and before that my app magically started working. Such lazy service. I get so frustrated sorry to say. We’ve installed app for our ease if after having a problem we have to wait weeks for our problem to get solve then what’s the point?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Bank of Pakistan
- 61.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © National Bank Of Pakistan