Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists
• Create notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss, and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share, and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture, and store every thought you need to stay productive
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos, and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Dark mode in Evernote is now set through system settings in iOS 13
We came; we saw; we conquered bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
My go-to everyday app
Im using evernote for pretty much everything. Notes from courses/learning. I write my poetry there and lyrics for songs. Save melodies and random inspirations. Do my planning. Etc. EVERYTHING. If it would have tables and more complex edition like Word/Excel it would be perfect. Right now is just good!
Synchro on Ipad
You working all night to finish project on evernote via web or pc and just imagine that is enough to open this program as iPad app to destroy every layout of your note and lose all pictures and attachments. Constantly need to export and import backups. In the road this is very... I used evernote for 3 years with very positive feeling. After last months completely no trust for data in that program. This is my last premium subscription for that. 1/5 due unpredictability of app.
Also during recording important seminars as audio, program just stopped sometimes with losing all important data. Completely none responsibility of developers for them customers.
Lost notes and very bad contact with the developer.
During the switch from one device to another I forgot to make a backup of my notes. I don’t have an access to them through the app and through the website. I was trying to contact with you but it is a true disaster. To be able to write you an email I have to buy a premium or plus version of the app. Chat that is suppose to be active from 7:00 to 18:00 CEST is off for me all the time in Poland or there is only me having that problem. I would buy the plus or premium if I had certainty that I could get my notes back. I’m waiting for any answer from you guys.
- 156.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2019 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium 17,99 zł
- Evernote Premium 167,99 zł
- Evernote Premium 17,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.