Google Photos is a smarter home for all your photos and videos, made for the way you take photos today.
The best photo product on Earth – The Verge
Google Photos is your new essential picture app – Wired
Upload the pictures and let Google Photos do the rest – The New York Times
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them – no tagging required.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• LIVE ALBUMS: Share your latest photos with Live Albums. Select the people and pets that you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
• SHARED LIBRARIES: Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
• REDISCOVER: Get collages of photos that you took a year ago on this day.
• CAST: View photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast support.
• FREE STORAGE: Back up unlimited photos and videos for free for up to 16 megapixels and 1080p HD and access from any device and photos.google.com – your photos are safe, secure and private to you.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google account, used for Original Quality photos and videos, Google Drive and Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an expanded storage plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased in-app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google One Terms of Service: https://one.google.com/terms-of-service
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We fixed a bug in the Sharing tab so that you can share your favourite memories faster.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Memories Update
This is not a social media app and please do not try to make it look like one
The assistant and ‘this day 4 years ago’ etc was a very nice idea
However having circles with ‘memories is on Main screen is just a visual spam. Unnecessary annoying and lowering the quality of this photo app
The lack of logic
The app and logic behind google is very frustrating.
You can backup selected photos from iphone but it is not possible to delete it via iphone from cloud. You can do it only from a PC.
The more frustrating thing is that It’s not possible to view, search and select photos from iphone albums. I would like to backup ie. only snapseed album (the most frustrating stuff with it but it is a huge story) and it’s not possible. You need to search it manualy by date🤦🏻♂️. You can search by albums in google drive but there you cannot select mutiple photos by holding finger.
As a photographer I am just really annoyed.
You are unable to enter the app after denying the photo album permission.
I hope it’s only bug otherwise I think for behavior like that app should be removed from the AppStore.
I just wanted to browse albums that my friends shared with me but I’m unable to do so. All I can see is screen that tells me that I should enable sharing photos.
I don’t want to share them with google.
If you open app from the deep link everything goes well and you can browse albums, but if you close the app and open it again the warning screen shows again.
- Google LLC
- 265.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016, Google Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 100 GB Month 8,99 zł
- 100 GB Annual 89,99 zł
- 200 GB Month 13,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.