The Dark Theme is now available in settings
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned 'Control Point' technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a 'wash' effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models
• The Dark Theme is now available in settings.
• Add support for iPad mini 6th Gen.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
== NOTICE ==
• (on specific devices such as iPhone 12 Pro/Max or iPad Air 4th Gen.)
• in order to avoid the freezing issue, please use the selfie camera in 'Zoom out' mode before shooting or keep the device in landscape orientation.
The issue doesn't occur either when:
• only Crop and/or Rotate, and/or Expand tools are used.
• the image orientation is changed to landscape first.
• the image is 'zoomed in' after a filter is opened.
• the iOS screen recording is used during editing.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad, but…
not compatible with RAW photos from Iphone 12 Pro. The photos are dark after opening, it's hard to get anything out of them in editing. No problem with jpeg. When snapseed supports the RAW profile from the iPhone, I will reinstall it and give it 5 stars. So far, I do not give a rating and remove the application from the phone because it is unnecessary. The original photo editor for iOS also works!
iPhone 12 Pro Max (iOS 14.7.1 Andrzej earlier) - when I edit photos taken with the front camera, the application freezes. Pictures taken with the rear camera can be processed without any problems.
I can't see my saved photos
after the last iOS update there is no way to save photos, only export and I can't see them in the "Snapseed" folder or in the general.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 81.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Google Inc.