Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via your mobile device.
Termius Free Features:
· Termius is available for all major mobile and desktop systems.
· Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface.
· Support for SSH, Mosh, and Telnet sessions.
· Supports ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
· Termius is always ad-free. You are not the product.
· Pair credentials and servers for quick access.
· Create groups to define shared settings and themes.
· Tag your servers to stay organized.
· Terminal touch with support of CTRL, ALT, and arrow keys.
· Multitask with split-view support.
· Get that desktop feel with Bluetooth keyboard support. Remap Caps lock to Esc, Ctrl, or other combinations.
· Map physical input like shaking your device actions like undo or close session.
· Make it yours with 12 colorful themes and adjustable fonts.
· Power through late night sessions with dark mode.
· Make multiple connections to the same host or connect to multiple hosts.
· Import keys with iTunes file sharing in ext, OpenSSH, and PPK formats.
· Protect your credentials with PIN
· Port forwarding and tunneling let you encrypt nearly any service or connection.
· Preview active SSH sessions with an adaptive user interface.
· Built-in assistance and troubleshooting. Feel free to ask a question anytime!
Premium Termius Users Enjoy:
· A 14-day FREE Trial
· One subscription covers all your mobile and desktop.
· Sync settings and credentials across all devices with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
· Protect your credentials with Touch ID or Face ID.
· Protect your account with two-factor authentication
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
· Copy files with ease with our two-pane SFTP support.
· Save your fingers with snippets of commonly used shell commands.
· Run snippets across multiple servers at once.
· Autocomplete saves you keystrokes.
· Set custom environment variables.
· Easily and securely paste a password (especially handy for sudo).
· Import your desktop’s ~/.ssh/config file via the command line.
· Host chaining (jump host).
· Background sessions support.
· Port Knocking: secure your ports from unwanted scanning.
Premium Termius users are first to receive access to new features and updates!
Termius is reinventing the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
Termius Premium Subscription is available through an auto-renewable annual subscription for $99.99 or monthly subscription for $9.99 (prices vary by region).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will renew automatically. Cancellation of a future subscription may be done up to 24 hours before the end of an ongoing period. The actual subscription may not be manually canceled before its termination date. Subscriptions may be managed, including disabling of auto-renew, in the Account Settings after purchase.
A Premium subscription allows you to create an account in the Termius system for synchronization and backup. A subscription may be used under one account on multiple devices across all by Termius supported platforms. A subscription may be used both for personal and business purpose.
Improved Help & Feedback section for more convenient user interaction with our team.
Improved app performance on Keychain screen.
Fixed app crash in case of providing no passphrase for an encrypted Putty key.
Fixed app crash in case of deleting all Snippets.
Fixed the issue with the navigation bar appearance during the device's rotation.
Fixed the issue with a PIN code input duplication.
Fixed the issue with the yellow stripe blocking the additional keyboard.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Probably the best SSH client out there
Downloaded it quickly during a bus ride when I got a call that my server went down. Quickly managed to ssh into the vps and fix the problem. Without the app my server would’ve been down for an hour until I got back home. Later on I explored the app, premium looks good, but not necessary for the casual user.
Lost all my settings and keys
Not sure what happened (maybe app update, maybe iOS update), but it seems I’ve lost all my settings and keys. Means I’ll have to spend another day setting it all up again, revoking keys on the servers, transferring new public keys to servers and so on.
Update: while I was’t able to resolve the issue, since I did not set up sync, the developer was helpful, and that’s important trust factor. The app itself is great too, so I’m going to give it another try.
Developer Response ,
We’re really sorry you’ve encountered that problem.
Looks like you used Termius beta before the latest update.
Could you get in touch with us at email@example.com, please? We’d really like to help.
App works as it’s advertised, I haven’t witnessed any bugs, all the features I need are there, and even if they are behind a small paywall, there are probably worth it
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Termius Corporation
- 303.1 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Termius Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Termius Premium Subscription 219,99 zł
- Termius Monthly Subscription 21,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.