Karwa services are synonyms to public transport in Qatar. Try our Karwa services through smart phones and get hassle free taxi and limousine services. Request your next ride through Karwa app and get picked up by the nearest available Karwa partner in the shortest period of time.
Moving around in Qatar has never been so easy; our services are not limited to only Doha but all across Qatar.
Karwa is the most affordable ride in Qatar, and just one click away
• Make your taxi or limousine booking for future or immediate pickup
• Get estimated fare prior of your booking
• Get the estimated fare for each service type
• No additional charges for advance bookings
• Receive notifications for vehicle assignment, driver details, ride arrival and ride completion.
• Track your assigned vehicle
• Manage all of your taxi and limo bookings
• Rate your trips, including driver, vehicle, and service.
• Receive e-bills for all of your rides
• Manage your favorite locations for easy booking.
• Repeat your previous bookings
• For Taxi with special needs accessibility, call our toll free number 800-TAXI (8294)
Now Customers can pay their trip using Apple Pay (via Apple Wallet)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Application requires more enhancement
Below is assessment on your application
* not having an option to book from your mobile to some one else. Apps point direct only your current location only. not having an option staring point.
* not able to swap the trip from my trip menu.
Why don’t your drivers carry enough change with themselves? Most of the time we need to find bakalas and buy something to make change and especially at nights it’s difficult to find places to make change.
Lastly, is there a rule saying drivers need to be on the phone while driving? It’s mainly a safety issue but it’s also annoying when you’re giving directions and they can’t hear you and they miss a turn. Makes the trip even more longer that way.
This karwa apps helps us especially we niqabi ladies, now NO bias, NO chooser driver.
Sometimes if we look for taxi in the street and there is a lady without hijab standing after us, or there is a men standing after us, the taxi driver just passed us by. It happens to me many, many times.
Most of the taxi drivers, they prefer NOT to take passengers wearing niqab... they are so unfair..
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.