Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
• GrabWheels: It’s the new, fun, eco-friendly way to travel. Try it today!
When the moon hits your eye like a big mooncake pie, that's a... Mid-Autumn Festival!
Harvest all the mooncakes from the Grab super app because you can now make multiple GrabFood orders at the same time. Available in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
(In Singapore and Malaysia, that also means you can buy boxes upon boxes of our special edition #GrabMooncakes.)
Update to 5.62 to start a feast. Also, to remove some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Grab’s decision to venture into the FNB industry was an excellent idea. I gave consumers a greater variety of food to choose from. However what I hope grab would improve on is that the menu should not change drastically. What I mean is that within 5 minutes, the list of restaurants drop from 20+ to a mere 5 restaurants. I get that the number of restaurants depends on the number of riders, but grab should not remove the restaurants entirely. It’s super confusing as I do not know which food app I saw the restaurant from. Instead of removing the restaurant entirely from the list, instead show that’s it’s offline or temporarily closed so that at least consumers know that grab provide services for this particular restaurant and we can keep an eye on it. Also, just a few minutes ago, I saw wingstop on the list of food, but the moment I came back to the page after checking for my grab rewards, the restaurant just disappeared entirely. It’s not even ‘closed’ or something like that.
One more thing that grab can improve on is in the option is allowing us to make remarks on our food. Some dishes (usually the wet dishes) are best delivered with the soup/gravy separated to prevent soggy-ness, and some could be allergy or simply do not one a particular ingredient in their food. So perhaps, adding an extra remark function would solve the above issue. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Hi Kuruk, please ensure you are out of the green screen before you exit the application. Thanks.
Not as good as Uber
Uber app is still better than Grab. Which is surprising since Grab took over Uber? Estimated time of arrival for the Grab cars is inaccurate, e.g. a 5 min wait ends up being a 12 min wait. Afew times drivers would cancel on me because they know my destination- a feature Uber would not allow. There should be a limitation on the app of hours driven by a Grab driver per day, there has been situations where there has been shared experiences amongst peers of drivers looking exhausted and sleeping on the wheel- my friend had an accident last week due to this situation. The scoring system on Grab for passengers and drivers compared to Uber needs to be followed through thoroughly. I don’t get the impression that Grab is taking customer feedback and acting on them (Uber acts on feedback immediately and not just with an automated message of acknowledgement)- I’ve been in smelly cars, untidy cars. In regards to Grab Food, would be fantastic to also have Grab food option for NO single use plastic cutlery!!! Another important feedback is DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR GRAB FOOD RIDERS. There has been countless times everyone has seen them gone through red lights to rush a delivery. As a household name, Grab needs to take more responsibility on the environment, the safety of it’s passengers and drivers. Improve and upgrade your app better.
Rating of passenger
I do grab hitch. It’s very very irritating and make no sense at all after you have click drop off a passenger. After you drop a passenger an click on drop off. Instead of showing you what payment mode passenger is paying you so as to remind you, the app pop up a screen to ask you to rate the passenger which is the least important. Seems like gran wants us to rate the passenger in front of the passenger before they get off your car. Secondly, when creating route, gran app can actually store some favourite location like home or office address which is often used, instead of keying in every time. Thirdly but not least, when we selecting a pick up location, why do we need to keep selecting a precise location. For example, ikea building taxi stand, bus stop, pick up point etc. in fact when we create route, it compute any passenger near that area, not passenger at that pin point location. Why make us click so many times ? The app should simplify and make it more practical. I studied computing. Programmer has to think in the user perspective what is most easy and practical user interface and not base on what the programmer want how’s the interface to be. I know people got ego, thinking that their idea it’s the best. So please rethink again in a neutral and practical perspective. Thank You.
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 431.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.