Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available to users in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
• GrabWheels: It’s the new, fun, eco-friendly way to travel. Try it today!
A single honeybee colony can produce around 100kg of honey each year – that’s 220 jars! To get a jar of honey or other essentials, download the new Grab app and bee surprised by everything you can order to your doorstep through Grab Mart.
Don't worry, bee happy and enjoy a bug free life by updating your Grab app to version 5.110
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Grab’s decision to venture into the FNB industry was an excellent idea. I gave consumers a greater variety of food to choose from. However what I hope grab would improve on is that the menu should not change drastically. What I mean is that within 5 minutes, the list of restaurants drop from 20+ to a mere 5 restaurants. I get that the number of restaurants depends on the number of riders, but grab should not remove the restaurants entirely. It’s super confusing as I do not know which food app I saw the restaurant from. Instead of removing the restaurant entirely from the list, instead show that’s it’s offline or temporarily closed so that at least consumers know that grab provide services for this particular restaurant and we can keep an eye on it. Also, just a few minutes ago, I saw wingstop on the list of food, but the moment I came back to the page after checking for my grab rewards, the restaurant just disappeared entirely. It’s not even ‘closed’ or something like that.
One more thing that grab can improve on is in the option is allowing us to make remarks on our food. Some dishes (usually the wet dishes) are best delivered with the soup/gravy separated to prevent soggy-ness, and some could be allergy or simply do not one a particular ingredient in their food. So perhaps, adding an extra remark function would solve the above issue. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Hi Kuruk, please ensure you are out of the green screen before you exit the application. Thanks.
Bad delivery service from a restaurant
Ordered froM dominos pizza and it says 30 mins delivery but when i called to follow up they are saying short of rider so will take another 45 mins. Why does grab allow restaurant to use their own delivery service which hurts their commitment to customer. If restaurant cant guarantee the delivery on time, they have to stop offering their own fleet to deliver as the customer satisfaction is very negative. Will never order for them anymore if this continues.
Can’t pay bill when overseas
Terrible, Grab makes it nearly impossible to contact customer service instead relying on a FAQ system. Here’s my conundrum. My app is SG based however I’m currently in London - there is no way to pay my paylater bill. I’m now incurring late fee and this will probably damage my credit score. I can’t reach anyone to resolve this. Very frustrating.
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 635.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.