Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
Why have one when you can have... 12? Your Grab super app just became even more super with simultaneous bookings. You can now have 1 ride, 1 food delivery, and 10 express deliveries going on all at once. Available in all countries except Cambodia and Myanmar. #MoreIsBetterThanLess
On the other hand, you should have less bugs on this app, not more. #LessIsMore
Update to version 5.51 now.
For iPhone 4S users, please log in using a newer device that is at least on iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
Grab’s decision to venture into the FNB industry was an excellent idea. I gave consumers a greater variety of food to choose from. However what I hope grab would improve on is that the menu should not change drastically. What I mean is that within 5 minutes, the list of restaurants drop from 20+ to a mere 5 restaurants. I get that the number of restaurants depends on the number of riders, but grab should not remove the restaurants entirely. It’s super confusing as I do not know which food app I saw the restaurant from. Instead of removing the restaurant entirely from the list, instead show that’s it’s offline or temporarily closed so that at least consumers know that grab provide services for this particular restaurant and we can keep an eye on it. Also, just a few minutes ago, I saw wingstop on the list of food, but the moment I came back to the page after checking for my grab rewards, the restaurant just disappeared entirely. It’s not even ‘closed’ or something like that.
One more thing that grab can improve on is in the option is allowing us to make remarks on our food. Some dishes (usually the wet dishes) are best delivered with the soup/gravy separated to prevent soggy-ness, and some could be allergy or simply do not one a particular ingredient in their food. So perhaps, adding an extra remark function would solve the above issue. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Hi Kuruk, please ensure you are out of the green screen before you exit the application. Thanks.
Super long wait
I hate it when I get a cab/car that says 'is alighting a passenger first' and the time given is 8 or 10mins... then it just hangs there and u see the car not moving at all and after waiting 15mins, it's still at 8mins. It gets very frustrating when I'm in a rush and had to wait so Loong. Grab should do something and not allow the time to be over 8mins too. Or allow other drivers which hve no passengers nearby to take the job instead!
Also, I had drivers taking jobs from a farther place even though there are other drivers nearby and then had to wait a long time for them to come again. Worse is went they took it when on the expressway, u had to wait for them to exit and come to u. When I asked, they said No Choice bcos of their incentive. They can reject any calls or their acceptance rate will drop and affect them. Then they nonchalantly told me if u cannot wait then u cancel lor!!!
Honestly, I’m very very disappointed with Grab services. First, all my rides recently have seriously spoil my mood/day. 1. The driver was terribly late (Yes, I’ve waited for 20 minutes for my driver to arrive when he said he was coming in 6 minutes. Didn’t bother to pick up my calls or reply my messages.) 2. Drivers take extremely long routes (An average 6-10 minutes ride, took me almost half an hour. As soon as I realized he was taking a longer route, I gave him clear instructions but he refuses to listen to them and even missed my carpark!) 3. Drivers are extremely slow. Travelling at 40-60km on a normal road the whole journey is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. 4. Drivers do not inform when you’re sharing a ride with someone. They just pick up another passenger, and not even inform us who is going to be dropped off first. 5. Tried GrabFood, it was unsurprisingly disappointing. My food came late and in a mess. I appreciate that the driver called to apologize tho'. Lastly, stop hiking your fares when you fail miserably at giving satisfactory services. My family and I are going to boycott Grab until you rectify the abovementioned situations. Do not waste my precious time to ask for feedback when the management don't even bother to investigate and give me a reply. PLEASE GIVE US BACK UBER. Goodbye!
Developer Response ,
Hey Sanjayvita! Sorry to hear of your experience. Can you reach out to us via the in-app help centre regarding the booking so that we can look into it for you? We also seek your patience and understanding while we strive to improve. Looking forward to having you back with us in the near future. Cheers
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 379.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.