Get quick access to bus arrival time of frequently used buses in Singapore, even from your lock screen!
● Get estimated bus arrival time for the next three buses.
● Continue to get arrival time alerts from rich content notification after closing the app.
● Convenient access through an Apple Watch app.
● Display nearest saved buses in Today Widget, accessible from lock screen.
● Display information about bus capacity, including availability of seats and standing space.
● Organize buses into groups.
SG NextBus utilizes bus arrival time data from Land Transport Authority of Singapore, LTA.
● Fixed: Crashes when removing last favourited bus in a group
● Make add/remove favourites easier
Ratings and Reviews
Does factly what you need an App to do.
Only defect is that it shows each bus twice at key bus stations, like Jurong East Int. The app will show each bus twice, which might be the case as many buses follow soon after, however the times shown are both the same. This should be a simple fix if this is looked into.
Apple Watch app could be better
Please allow for the watch app to have an additional favourite list independent from the phone app’s favourite list. Also allow for user to choose the list to be displayed on the watch upon loading: Watch favourite, iPhone favourite, or Nearby.
Currently, the watch app’s favourite list is quite unusable, as it is ordered alphabetically and numerically, and as such, it requires the user to scroll and search for the favourite buses if the buses are not at the top alphabetically and numerically.
An independent favourite list on the Watch would allow for quickly showing the routine bus numbers (e.g., the few main ones for daily routine), without having to scroll and search. The users around me have definitely given up on using the Watch app as a result of the scrolling and search.
Users who prefer nearby buses as default on the Watch could still choose “Nearby” as the list to show on load, and users who want the favourite list to mirror their phone app would choose “Favourites” from the iPhone as the default.
Favorites giving issue on Apple Watch
Can developer configure the Favorites tab on Apple Watch to allow selection of the bus stop locations instead of using GPS to show the Favorite list? As i want to have the convenience to check buses in my Favourite tab earlier to time my journey. GPS update is never accurate. For example, I took train at Little India station , I reached Woodleigh station, I wanted to check Serangoon buses in advance but it doesn't not allow me to select my Favorite list... End up I still have to take out my phone to check 🙄
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SG NextBus Pte. Ltd.
- 52.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Hon Cheng Muh
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro in iPhone S$ 4.48