Singabus tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in Singapore using the data directly from Land Transport Authority of Singapore (LTA).
Targetted for the fast-paced Singaporean, Singabus is fast, clean and easy to use. With additional MRT/LRT map, there's no reason to not use us for your everyday commute.
Support all public transport operators in Singapore (SBS, SMRT, Tower Transit, Go-Ahead)
- Alphabetic labelled pin-points on the map for quicker identification of bus stop
- Instantly tell when your bus is arriving
- Finds bus stops near you using your iPhone's GPS
- Set alight reminder and let Singabus remind you when you are reaching your destination
- Track bus GPS location in real-time
- Move to anywhere on the map to see the nearest bus stops to that area
- 3 Live Bus times for bus stops showing when the next and subsequent bus will arrive.
- Know the arriving bus type (Single deck, double deck, bendy, etc)
- See bus routes to show the direction the buses are heading
- View nearest stops on a map
- Save cellular data, uses pre-loaded data
- Search for bus stops by bus stop number or bus stop name
- Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
- Rename your favourite bus stops into something meaningful such as "Outside Workplace", "Andy's House", "Downstairs", etc. (Rename by holding down your tap on a bus stop in the favourite tab)
- Hide buses that you don't take for any favourited bus stop
- Singapore MRT Network Map integrated right into the application for ease of use
- Adjustable map size
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services turned on for full functionality.
* This app uses data retrieved from Land Transport Authority, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results. We cannot be held responsible for any unavailability or inaccuracies displayed by this app.
Singabus is built by passionate human beings. We'd love to know how we can make it better, so get in touch with us.
Updated bus and bus stop data to the latest revision
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Requesting for widget for iOS14
Hi developer, thank you for creating this app. It really helps me with me with my daily commute. I would like to request if u can create a widget for upcoming iOS 14? I am a developer myself and have been using iOS 14 beta. I would love to see bus timing widget on my home screen and I think this would greatly make your app even more attractive. Perhaps can show bus timings from favourites nearest location. Thank you very much for your effort!
This app is great and it really helps me gauge the arrival of buses tho sometimes slightly different from what it shows.
Also appreciate the train map. Is it possible to get eta of trains as well at each stations and where does the train ends? For example sometimes it ends at their dock stations instead. Every train stations only has 1-2 TV per platform which is considered very far from the end of the car doors. Sometimes it’s blocked by constructions and have to depend on the arrival of the train to see their blinking train map in the car/cabin. Maybe it isn’t possible to gain those data. But I hope it can be put into consideration.
Nonetheless, great app.
Worry no more whether the bus stop is opposite or not
Easy to use and good user interface, more importantly fast response from developer. The onscreen map allows you to locate the correct bus stop’ you were standing, it reduces the hassle finding the bus stop number. When your gps goes haywire, you can use the unique identifier (symbol - two alphabet in a red circle) to locate your own positioning so that you don’t go to wrong bus stop.
- Cotton.sg Pte. Ltd.
- 58.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Cotton.sg Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal S$ 4.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.