Plinth is the app to compute and verify shallow foundations using the allowable-stress method.
- Bearing capacity of shallow foundations against general shear failure (Hansen 1970, drained and undrained conditions) and punching (Vesic 1975, drained conditions)
- Can be used with mono and multi-layer soils
- Can be used with eccentric and inclined loads with also verifying horizontal friction
- Can be used with inclined foundation and ground
- Compute the weight of the plinth and the water pressure if present
- Can be used with base slab and continuous beam
- You can choose between metric or imperial system
- Theory and standard equations for all formulas used and typical geotechnical parameters available
- Detailed step description and e-mail sending of all computations and results
Plinth is the must-have app for every pro and student in structural world. With few steps you can, once known some geotechnical parameters of the soil, verify with detail the security factor for shallow foundations and understand the collapse mechanisms that may happen. Theory and standard equations describe the process and relations used by the app giving you all the basic information you need.
- Added iOS 13 support
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CAMPOLESE IMMOBILIARE S.R.L.
- 7.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2020 Mattia Campolese
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.