sSLOPE is designed to perform a quick slope stability analysis on your phone device. sSLOPE is very simple and easy to use. sSLOPE uses simplified Bishop method (method of slices) to discretize the soil/rock mass and determine the Factor of Safety (FOS).
sSLOPE has the following features:
- Water Table can be used for calculating pore pressure. The Water Table can also be used to define ponded water above the slope surface
- Vertical external loading (compression distributed pressure) can be easily applied to the upper slope of a model.
- Pseudo-static seismic loads can be added to model by defining the seismic load coefficients in the horizontal and/or vertical directions
- The Soil Nail support type can be used to model soil nail slope reinforcement.
- Slope limits can be modified to narrow down the search area to achieve better accuracy.
- Mohr-Coulomb strength criteria is used to assess stability of slopes.
- The report button, allows the user to save the current model’s input and output information into two-page PDF file. The generated report file can be sent out via email.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.