sSLOPE is designed to perform a quick slope stability analysis on your phone device. sSLOPE is very simple and easy to use. sSLOPE uses simplified Bishop method (method of slices) to discretize the soil/rock mass and determine the Factor of Safety (FOS). sSLOPE has the following features:
• The stability of horizontally layered soil slope (up to maximum 7 layers) can be analyzed using the latest version (i.e. sSLOPE v2.0).
• Water Table can be used for calculating pore pressure. The Water Table can also be used to define ponded water above the slope surface.
• Vertical external loading (compression distributed pressure) can be easily applied to the upper slope of a model.
• Pseudo-static seismic loads can be added to model by defining the seismic load coefficients in the horizontal and/or vertical directions.
• The Soil Nail support type can be used to model soil nail slope reinforcement.
• Failure surface search limits can be modified to narrow down the search area to achieve better accuracy.
• Mohr-Coulomb strength criteria is used to assess stability of slopes.
• The Settings Tab can be used to configure the main analysis parameters for the model, such as Units of Measurement, Project Title and etc.
• The brief summary of analysis results and input data will be displayed in the Report Page. The report button, allows user to save the current model’s input and output information into PDF file. The generated report file can be sent out via email.
1- The stability of horizontally layered soil slope (up to maximum 7 layers) can be analyzed using the latest version (i.e. sSLOPE v2.0).
2- The graphical user interface is completely renovated.
3- Couple of small bugs have been fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.