Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please reach out to email@example.com
• New: For something you’ve read but need to come back to later, you can now mark a thread as unread! Hurrah! Long-press on the message you’d like to start from, and then select the option to mark unread from the menu. Yes, you’ve been able to do it with channel messages for a long time, but now, you can do it in threads too. Useful!
Very user friendly and useful for work. The only downside is that the notification seems to have stopped and members no longer get the red notification sign or email; therefore, they can’t be in sync with any updates. Can this problem be solved?
Chat window font size adjustable
Oh my god, I just realized that you have removed the font size setting in accessibility. Now I am blind unless I adjust iOS system font which makes my other apps look absolutely ugly. Please bring it back. It is so simple yet very useful for a 40ish person like me.
Fail to update message
Frequent failure of updating the messages on the cellphone. The newest message aren’t up to date, and unable to refresh to the newest, thus leading to missing messages. I can only see the newest reaction on computer. Hope to fix this problem.
That doesn't sound good! Would you please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org? We'd love to look into why this is happening.