10 Apps in This BundleSee All
Change the way your kids experience the world. Save 20% on all Explorer's Library apps with this bundle!
The Explorer’s Library is an award-winning educational series designed to teach kids ages 4+ foundational science literacy. Each app is an interactive model that lets kids explore the invisible and awesome wonders of the world.
The Human Body reached the #1 spot on the App Store’s education charts in 143 countries and was a Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice. Simple Machines was an App Store Best of 2015.
“If all apps were like Tinybop’s, we wouldn’t worry so much about our kids staring at screens.” — WIRED
The Human Body
• Play with interactive, animated models of the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems (the urogenital system is available as an in-app purchase).
• See how vision works through your camera, how hearing works with your microphone, and how the brain functions with your photo and music libraries.
Investigate detailed, interactive dioramas: befriend animals, spin through seasons and time, and see how flora and fungi germinate, pollinate, and decompose.
• Explore four unique homes and more than 20 spaces around the world.
• Peek behind the walls to investigate utilities but watch out! Wires spark, toilets bubble, and the tub overflows.
• Personalize each space: pop your photos into frames and see yourself in mirrors.
• Explore six simple machines: levers, pulleys, inclined planes, wedges, wheel and axles, and screws.
• Investigate the physics at work behind each machine.
• Blow up volcanos!
• Make an earthquake!
• Dig under the surface and explore the Earth’s layers from the crust to core.
• Make a thunderstorm, a hurricane, or a tornado!
• Dive into a cloud and see what it’s made of.
• Discover the signs that tell you what it’s going to be like outside today.
• Explore skyscrapers from the ground, up to the rooftop.
• Construct a skyline full of buildings.
• Investigate the utilities: water, electricity, and safety features.
• Explore our solar system!
• Travel into space and visit tiny Mercury, fierce Venus, friendly Earth, dusty Mars, stormy Jupiter, elegant Saturn, hazy Uranus, and mysterious Neptune.
• Discover how a Bengal Tiger, Little Brown Bat, Red Kangaroo, African Elephant, and a Two-Toed Sloth live and play!
• Every mammal is interactive.
• Explore underwater with sea creatures.
• Play and learn about sharks, octopuses, sea turtles, jellyfish, and more.
• Discover how sea creatures live together in an ecosystem.
All apps in Tinybop Explorer’s Library
• Interactive animations reward curiosity. No rules. No levels.
• Original artwork and sound design.
• Learn in 50+ languages with interactive text labels.
• Multi-user system: each child chooses their own avatar.
Support your kids’ learning with our free handbooks — they’re full of interesting facts and discussion questions. Find handbooks in 10+ languages here: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
We’re a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists building educational apps for curious kids. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: email@example.com.
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop it's Tinybop.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Some don’t work on iPad 3
Some of these apps (weather, homes) don’t work on the older iPads which is super frustrating!
The ones that work are good. I don’t feel like they actively teach much since the app doesn’t say what is happening (this is for a kid who can’t read yet so the word setting is useless to us). I have to be there to explain what the apps attempting to teach, which kind of goes against the point of us having the app for long car rides.
We love these apps!
Tinybop makes magical apps. We’ve been fans since the Human Body. I love what they’ve taught our kids over the years as well as all the giggles. Better than any toy in the house! ❤️🦷🐠🦘🌼❄️
Wonderful, surprising, fun ❤️
I discovered Tinybop through my daughter’s school. She fell in love with The Human Body. I bought a few more apps and recently but the bullet and downloaded them all through this bundle and the Maker bundle. These apps have changed the way I look at the ipad. They have sparked countless conversations (and I enjoy learning too). I can’t say enough nice things about this artful quirky intro to science.
- Tinybop Inc.
- 2.3 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Tinybop Inc., 2020
- App Bundle $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.