**FEATURED ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA**
The ORIGINAL & MOST COMPREHENSIVE sobriety tool available for members of Alcoholics Anonymous.
With a feature packed Big Book reader, search tool, sobriety calculator, notes, AA contacts database and more, the 12 Steps AA Companion experience is unmatched! Every member of AA will find this app very useful yet quite simple to use.
Also, be sure to check out our 12 Steps Speakers app for AA, NA, CA, OA and Al-Anon.
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
• Completely rebuilt with great, new features, functionality and layout improvements
- Beautiful new icon and app design.
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
- View your length of sobriety each time the app is opened
- Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• THE BIG BOOK
- Highlight text!
- Adjustable font size.
- Collapsible index categories.
- Built in dictionary. Select a word to define
- Read the main 164 pages & more
- Read 60+ stories from 1st & 2nd editions
- Original forewords
- Portrait or Landscape layout for reading
- Tap the screen while reading for full screen view
- Page numbers for the main 164 pages
- Quickly jump to page number (page button)
- Search / Concordance Tool (magnifying glass)
- "Return to Bookmark" from any note made while reading the Big Book
- Morning prayer for "on awakening"
- Night prayer for "when we retire at night"
- Prayers from the steps
- Prayer of St. Francis
- The Big Book's suggestions on prayer
- Extensive gathering of promises throughout the Big Book
- Promises on Experience, Strength and Hope
- Promises from the steps and more!
- Enhanced note sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Copy and Paste or highlight text and tap the note button to auto insert text into Notes
- A great study tool
- Jot down thoughts and ideas for later
- Reach out to US central offices, areas, districts and answering services
- Tap contact buttons to immediately call, e-mail or visit their website
- Edit and add your own recovery contacts
- Contact Support for help via email from contacts
- Built in routing to find contact addresses and quick access to Maps app for specific directions
Thank you everyone that has downloaded this app! I am grateful for your support! I hope you enjoy this app as a tool in your recovery and others.
If you have any comments or concerns please visit www.deanhuff.com
BECAUSE OF COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS:
- Only stories from the 1st and 2nd editions could be included.
- The 12 Steps Companion can only be made available to US customers.
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.
*Please always support AA by purchasing a printed copy from your local central office
Fixed UI issues.
Ratings and Reviews
5th Tradition, short form, is Incorrect
I used the app today to read the Traditions for my Home Group Zoom meeting while traveling. I stopped momentarily while reading the 5th Traditions… it was wrong! It reads “to carry the message” rather than “to carry its message”; as shown in the 12 and 12 and Alcoholics Anonymous. I remember this from hearing Clancy reading the Traditions at a meeting in Waukesha, WI. He stopped, corrected the wording, and went on to explain the difference and why it is important in typical Clancy style.
This has been a helpful app. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because you cannot see the page numbers on the index where the chapters are listed. Those page numbers would be helpful if they are added. However, you can see the page numbers once you click into the chapter.
Excellent Design, User-Friendly, Comprehensive!
Well-thought design with sobriety calculator and quick, easy, access to the every day Big Book components you’ll need for meeting readings, shares, prayers and more. You can quickly access topics like The Promises, so you’re expertly ‘on topic’ if you don’t have passages memorized. I also love the ability to zoom from the screen. I highly recommend this app for your sobriety toolbox!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dean Huff
- 36.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2007 Dean Huff
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.