Are you in need of community resources but don't know where to turn? The 2-1-1 Utah app is free and an easy way to locate and connect to a variety of human service resources in Utah. Enable "location services" on your phone and then let the 2-1-1 app guide you to resources near you.
- easy to use and navigate
- geo location enabled
- detailed provider information, including address phone, hours, web address
- click the address to get a map
- click the phone to call
- click the web address to go to their website
- one-touch connection to our 2-1-1 center by phone, text, or email
- Save your favorite resources and print straight from your phone
- provide ability to add a message when you start the app concerning COVID-19
- added new 211 logo
- provide ability to add messages by agency
- can now "share" information on email and other apps
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the easy to use interface and categories of resources in a wide variety of areas. Very comprehensive for people needing help and for those willing to help others. Every county should have something like this!
So many resources
I had no idea there were so many services available in the area. This makes it so easy to find help when you need it.
Clean and easy to use
Very easy to navigate and find resources. I like the breakdown of the different types of resources so I can find what I'm looking for.
- United Way of Central and Southern Utah
- 7.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © United Way of Utah County
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.